View Full Version : Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

chrisTIn@
12-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas
and... Happy Holidays!

http://www.animaatjes.nl/plaatjes/k/kerst_haarden/97.gif

Michael Bell
12-16-2013, 08:42 PM
And also to you and your family. Have a great time, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Mike

Alysia
12-17-2013, 01:32 AM
Hi Christine,
it is long time since you were here. nice to hear from you.
when someone is not around for long time, does it mean that he is feeling well and forget about having wg ? I hope this is your case. how are you these days ?
happy holidays to you.

Debbie C
12-17-2013, 03:07 AM
I hoping everyone has a blessed and safe holiday and may we all have a healthier New Year:biggrin:

Dirty Don
12-17-2013, 08:28 AM
DITTO to all and to all a...hmmmm...coffee??? Luvya all and thank you all!!!!!!!

annekat
12-17-2013, 10:45 AM
Thinking of everyone during the holidays and hoping they are joyous and peaceful for all!!!

Alysia
12-18-2013, 04:21 AM
DITTO to all and to all a...hmmmm...coffee??? Luvya all and thank you all!!!!!!!
luv u2 Don :love:

Pete
12-18-2013, 05:15 AM
Whatever your beliefs and culture, here's wishing everyone health, happiness, and peace!

windchime
12-19-2013, 01:59 AM
Happy Holidays everyone.

NikkiNicole
12-19-2013, 09:48 AM
merry chrismahaunakwanzikkah to all! I think that covers all the winter holidays.
I hope everyone is doing well in some way wherever you are in this great wide world.
It's just about a year since everything started to go very downhill for me so it's a weird time of year. I'm trying to make the best of it!!!

chrisTIn@
12-19-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi Christine,
it is long time since you were here. nice to hear from you.
when someone is not around for long time, does it mean that he is feeling well and forget about having wg ? I hope this is your case. how are you these days ?
happy holidays to you.

Hi Alysia!
I'm doing pretty well indeed. Still in a non-medicated remission, ANCA can not be detected.
That doesn't mean that I 'm totally symptomfree however.
We 're having a little vacation in the coming days, when wifi is working in my holiday home or when I'm home again I'll probably write some more on the forum.
Thanks for your message, many greetings. :smile1:

annekat
12-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Happy solstice and Happy Yule, too!

NikkiNicole
12-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Dang, I forgot some! Happy Days everyone!!!!

mishb
12-21-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm with you Nikki, I will say "Happy 'PAIN FREE' Days" Everyone.

Enjoy your family time.

What will everyone be doing. during these Days?

In Australia we will celebrate Christmas, probably 12 hours or so before everyone else.
Christmas Eve for me, is when everyone in my family get together for a BBQ and a catch up for the year.
This year the BBQ is at my house......it also coincides with my daughters 21st birthday.
This is the first time in 27 years of being in this house, that we will be hosting the Xmas Eve party.
If everyone comes - my mum and my 11 siblings and their families, (plus my own), we will have about 90 people at our house.
I'm thinking that 70 to 80 will be there and I will let you know afterwards, how it went.

Enjoy the day, whatever you are doing

NikkiNicole
12-21-2013, 10:49 PM
WHOA! That's a lot of people. I still have to wrap my mind around that it's summer for you in Australia! No BBQs at Christmas here in the States. Although, it is unseasonably warm here this year.
I will be at work both days.

But, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!

mishb
12-21-2013, 11:02 PM
Yes, we have just gone through a couple of hot days - 40c (104f) yesterday.
Christmas Eve should be a balmy 23c (73.4f) - just right for a BBQ

That sucks about work Nikki. I wish you could take some days off to get better

stephwest
12-22-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi All.
Seasons Greetings and a Healthy New Year
All Best
Stephen

http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/members/stephwest-albums-stephwest-picture1967-stephen-english-village-pub-small.jpg

Alysia
12-22-2013, 12:18 AM
This year the BBQ is at my house......it also coincides with my daughters 21st birthday.
This is the first time in 27 years of being in this house, that we will be hosting the Xmas Eve party.
If everyone comes - my mum and my 11 siblings and their families, (plus my own), we will have about 90 people at our house.
I'm thinking that 70 to 80 will be there and I will let you know afterwards, how it went.

wow, Michelle, it sounds BIG :biggrin1:
11 siblings ?? wow !
please take care of yourself, rest enough and don't let sick relatives to kiss you :wink1:
happy holidays to everyone :biggrin1:
I already had my Hanuka, so no holidays here untill March...

Geoff
12-22-2013, 02:33 AM
Best Wishes to everyone at this time of the year, and hoping that the New Year will bring Health and Happiness to all of my extended family!!

marylz
12-22-2013, 10:55 AM
oh my...don't know if i could handle a shindig of this magnitude...good luck!

MikeG-2012
12-22-2013, 01:50 PM
No matter what ethnicity, religious beliefs, geographic location, we all have things to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my family, who have stuck with me this past 21 months since diagnosis. I'm thankful for my friends and coworkers that have stuck by me even on the crabby prednisone induced bad days. And, I am ever so thankful for this group of people with little in common, but a nasty disease. These people share a common ailment with each other, and despite our differences in how this disease affects each of us, we all care about each other like an extended family.

So this holiday season, I thank each of you for being here when we need each other, and I wish all of you a very HEALTHY and safe 2014!!!

Mike-2012

Debbie C
12-23-2013, 11:42 AM
Michelle,you have 11 siblings ???? You will certainly have a busy holiday,and with your daughter turning 21 also,then New Years Eve. You will have to take a holiday after this holiday ! Have you have a wonderful time with your family.

Alysia...you still have New Years !

And to the rest of my "extended family" May the new year bring us all everything we hope for.

vdub
12-23-2013, 07:24 PM
Ditto, ditto, and ditto! Sure wish I had some of that beer Stephen has.....