PDA

View Full Version : hi all!

wigglingmeinie
12-04-2013, 04:19 AM
hello, i am new here.. i am hoping that we can share interesting insights as we get along in this forum.. cheers! :)

Alysia
12-04-2013, 04:26 AM
Hi and welcome,
can you, please, tell us a bit more about you ? where are you from ? how old are you ? a girl or a boy ? what is your "weggie" story ?
of course, you don't have to answer, unless you want to... I am just curious :wink1:

annekat
12-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the forum, and I'm glad you have found us! Feel free to ask and share anything, vent and rant, whatever... we are here for you! We are always interested to hear each new member's experience with Wegener's, and what sort of treatment they are getting, as everyone's case is a little different, though there are usually similarities between them. Posting your details right here in this thread is fine, until you reach a point of wanting to start a new thread. I hope to hear more soon!

Alysia
12-04-2013, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum, and I'm glad you have found us! Feel free to ask and share anything, vent and rant, whatever... we are here for you! We are always interested to hear each new member's experience with Wegener's, and what sort of treatment they are getting, as everyone's case is a little different, though there are usually similarities between them. Posting your details right here in this thread is fine, until you reach a point of wanting to start a new thread. I hope to hear more soon!

Anne, sometimes I can imagine you like a "flight attendant" (I hope that is the word in English for the girl on the airplane), explaining how to put our security belts on and get ready for the flight... 10, 9, 8, ....
this "fishy" flight to the wg-sky.... at least we are together on the plane...
the best part is when the wheels are touching the ground again, Israelis use to clap at that moment... still waiting for claps for this flight .....