PDA

View Full Version : Got my lung ct scan back

Debbie C
11-26-2013, 02:31 PM
Well I went and got my cd and the report of my lung scan from the other day. The results were that I have a subpleural nodule about 3 mm and is stable from last time and a non-cacified nodule about 4.5 mm which is also stable both are located on my right middle lobe., and I had a partial right middle lobectomy,so they are in the part that wasn't taken out:sad: The part that worries me that I have never seen on my scan was that I have multiple scattered air cysts on both lungs:w00t: I called my pulmy dr. and also faxed the report to the Cleveland Clinic but of course no one called me back. I don't know if this is something I need to be concerned about or what. The most I got when I googled it was that the air cysts can break causing your lungs to collapse.:w00t: Has anyone ever had or heard of these ?? I'm gonna try to reach my drs. tommorrow but with the holidays coming up I probably won't here from them. I have been having a hard time breathing lately..I'll just have to stop what I'm doing sometimes and take a deep breath.

pberggren1
11-26-2013, 03:48 PM
I have not heard of that before but I would think that if it was serious your doc would be getting a hold of you right away.

Alysia
11-26-2013, 06:16 PM
Hi Debra,
I don't know anything about it, just sending you my love and praying and lots of hugs :hug1::hug1::hug1:
call them in the morning.
Phil is right, if it was something serious you whould have already know that.
and since you have your docs at CC you are in good hands.
update us what the doc say about it.

Debbie C
11-27-2013, 02:58 AM
I've been trying to get in touch with my docs and the one from CC is on vacation until the 10th and my pulmy won't call me back. I'm gonna try him again today.