PDA

View Full Version : Respiratory Exerciser

Alysia
11-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Hi,
the story and the product:

last week my dad fell and fractured 3 ribs. he was at the hospital 4 days and then he came back home. he has a lots of pains and also his breathing is tough. his docs gave him this product to excerise.

it looks like a game. he have to take a deep breath, sustain and then exhale. he can do it at a low rate or higher, pushing above the balls:1, 2 or 3. he says that it helps him to breath much better. also clears his airways.

here is a link
Respiratory Exerciser, Respiratory Exerciser with 3 Balls (http://www.mediplusindia.com/miscellaneous/respiratory-exerciser.html?gclid=CKK1ssWQ_boCFSbHtAodKw0AeA)

I add a pic.

the odd thing in the story was the question where and how he fell. he didn't want to tell us, but today he admitted to me that he went to the cemetery to buy a grave for himself and for my mom (he is 78 yo but in good shape) and then he went down to the grave to check if it is big enough :w00t: and then he fell.
I told him to thank God that he was in his grave and came back from it...brrrrrrrr

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1424335_1434346570110822_494023078_n.jpg

Debbie C
11-25-2013, 03:08 AM
I can understand why he didn't want to tell anyone....falling in your own grave is prettyweird..but why was a hole already dug ?? I up he heals quickly. I have one of the breathing machines also but mine only has a ball,haven't used it in a LONG time but it will help his breathing so he doesn't get pnuemonia. How you you doing these days,do are you still alot, I love your cartoons.Which website did you find that at ?? Give a gentle hug for your Dad for me:hug2:

Alysia
11-25-2013, 04:34 AM
I can understand why he didn't want to tell anyone....falling in your own grave is prettyweird..but why was a hole already dug ?? I up he heals quickly. I have one of the breathing machines also but mine only has a ball,haven't used it in a LONG time but it will help his breathing so he doesn't get pnuemonia. How you you doing these days,do are you still alot, I love your cartoons.Which website did you find that at ?? Give a gentle hug for your Dad for me:hug2:

thanks Debra :hug1:
did this machine help you ?
the cartoons are from bitstrips in facebook. if you don't find it write to me on fb and I will help you.
I am still "fighting" my germs :sad: it seems that I can already call them "mine" because they refuse to go...

Debbie C
11-26-2013, 01:34 PM
I just re-read my response and I sure did make alot of typing mistakes:unsure: Yea, the machine builds up your lungs, hope the both of you are feeling better:biggrin1:

Alysia
11-26-2013, 06:33 PM
I just re-read my response and I sure did make alot of typing mistakes:unsure:
you can always edit your response... it is below ....

D.B.
11-27-2013, 05:56 AM
hope dad doing ok after that crazy incident. he must be quite uncomfortable :( my dad used that breathing apparatus but i was constantly telling him it only works if u use it!!!