PDA

View Full Version : Biggest drawing in the world

andrew
06-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Nothing to do with anything on this site but so cool I had to share. Click here: Biggest Drawing in the world (http://wegeners-granulomatosis.com/drawing.html)

Doug
06-09-2009, 01:15 AM
Nothing to do with anything on this site but so cool I had to share. Click here: Biggest Drawing in the world (http://wegeners-granulomatosis.com/drawing.html)

Andrew- A bit back, I got the idea geography wasn't an interest of yours. Perhaps this will stimulate the interest! Great video! As a person who does enjoy geography- and art!- this video was very enjoyable. Thanks for posting it.:):):):)+1

Sangye
06-09-2009, 01:32 AM
That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I love to see examples of how creative people can be. Wow--I'm just stunned. Thanks, Andrew!

jola57
06-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Amazing, how he got the DHL plane to fly in theses coordinates. It looks so much like him too.

andrew
06-09-2009, 06:30 AM
Andrew- A bit back, I got the idea geography wasn't an interest of yours. Perhaps this will stimulate the interest! Great video! As a person who does enjoy geography- and art!- this video was very enjoyable. Thanks for posting it.:):):)+1

Absolutely! I have a list of 123,442,745,234,567,468 places I want to visit before I die :)

Jack
06-09-2009, 06:56 AM
I think that the plane that flew the route above the Arctic Cicle must have been in big trouble! It spent most of its time flying in cicles. ;)

Sangye
06-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Maybe the pilot has Wegs and was so accustomed to going in circles, that....

coffeelover
06-09-2009, 08:37 AM
like it Sangye!

Doug
06-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Absolutely! I have a list of 123,442,745,234,567,468 places I want to visit before I die :)

There are two versions of Google Earth. For general use- and it's free!- there's one you can download and piddle around in, maybe even find videos, pictures, etc. in any and all of the places you want to see. I "visited" Canberra and many of the Canadian and English places weggies live, for example, and find there are many, many more places I've never seen that I'd like to see now! It doesn't have some of the features the professional version has, but it doesn't cost $400 plus annual renewal fees of $??. Though I have the professional version on my computer, a birthday present to myself, I think the free version is a good deal for general use. PLUS you can upload your home or travel pictures and videos on it~!. Actually, Google Earth uploads videos off YouTube based on map coordinates you provide when you upload videos. Some of my weggies videos made it to my hometown on the map. That answers my question about why YouTube needed that geographic information.