PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Facial Reading

Debbie C
10-20-2013, 02:48 AM
Has anyone ever heard of this ?? I saw it on Dr. Oz a few months ago. It's a Chinese practice dated thousands of years ago where they can look at your face and tell different things that are happening in your body. I have been trying to find a dr. that has knowledge of this but no luck. I googled it to get more info because I have had chest pains for awhile and I remember from the show that if you have a diagonal crease in your earlobe then there is a correlation with coronary artery disease. Well this morning I noticed this long line on my lobe that was never there before :unsure: WIERD !!!! I just figure I pulled muscles in my chest from excerise or other work I've been doing around the house., but now this makes me wonder.

It's a very interesting practice...if you google it,it will tell you different things to look for. I was also trying to see if there was a spot that told you about gut issues and there is something that is between your nose and lips that deal with your stomach

Dirty Don
10-20-2013, 05:24 AM
I get a Chinese facial reading every time we visit my daughter's...she adopted the sweetest smartest Chinese girl...she says: Granpa...you're scary, but I love you...how's that for a Chinese facial reading...sighs...

Debbie C
10-20-2013, 01:11 PM
LOL !!!! I quess you can't get more Chinese facial reading than that Don. You're scary huh Granpa ??!!:w00t: Is it the caffene look ?

NikkiNicole
10-20-2013, 01:23 PM
There's a reason you jump to the front of the line in the ER when you mention Chest Pain! Don't wait!

mishb
10-20-2013, 04:54 PM
There's a reason you jump to the front of the line in the ER when you mention Chest Pain! Don't wait!

I'm with Nikki.

I don't think I would be worrying about whether my ear had creases in it, if I had chest pains :tongue1:
Please get it checked out

Debbie C
10-21-2013, 11:28 AM
If they get worse I will but I don't want to go running there for nothing. Like I said I've been doing quit a bit lately so it may have just been to much.

Dirty Don
10-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Debra...you have Wegener's...go to the doc...I just did that, cost me a month of discomfort...go please.

Pete
10-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Debra!!

What Don said. Go. Now!!

HopeinTN
10-21-2013, 02:30 PM
Are you doing better today? Did you get it checked out?

Alysia
10-21-2013, 05:37 PM
Hi Debra.
I hope that you are already feeling better or at least checked it.
there must be a correlation between symptoms at various areas in the body.
when I was in the acute state with inflmations in my lungs, I had strage phenomenon in my palms: the area of the inside of my palm was red in a strange way, and in a strange form, can say that it was similar to a form of a lung....? in the side where the lung was more infected it was more red. when the inflamation get worse, it was more wide and when it was better it lessened. the docs couldn't say anything about it. it was not irritating, just strange. it was kind of "x-ray" to me, telling me about the state of my lungs....

mishb
10-22-2013, 09:18 AM
If they get worse I will but I don't want to go running there for nothing. Like I said I've been doing quit a bit lately so it may have just been to much.

Where is my dislike button Andrew ?? :predrage: