PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Singapore

Emily
10-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi!

My name is Emily. I'm from Singapore. Diagnosed with WG since a year ago. Glad to have found this forum and learn more about this autoimmune disorder here.

Pete
10-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Welcome, Emily!

Glad you found us, but sad you need to. We're here to share our experiences with WG/GPA and hope they prove helpful to you.

drz
10-17-2013, 04:06 PM
Welcome, VDUB would like you to add a pin for your location. I think you are probably the first from your area?
We look forward to learning more about you.

mishb
10-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi Emily,

I'm sorry that you have WG, but glad you found this forum.

I hope the friendly, knowledgeable people on here can help you with any questions you may have.

I hope your WG is under control and you are feeling okay

rebekah
10-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Hi Emily! I'm sorry you had to find us, but I, too, would like to welcome you. I have learned so much from everyone on here. Feel free to ask any questions. I hope you are doing well. :)

Alysia
10-18-2013, 12:21 AM
Hi Emily,
welcome to the forum :hug2:
Singapore sounds like a very intersting place to live in. is it ?
how old are you ? how WG affected you ? what medicines are you taking ?
btw- I just check the weggie map, no one at Singapore yet... (but I must admit that I didn't "put" myself on that map either, so who knows.... )

annekat
10-18-2013, 02:41 AM
Welcome to the forum, Emily! We with Wegener's are so lucky to have this forum and are so grateful to the people who have set it up and are maintaining it so excellently. I'm glad you have discovered it and hope that it becomes as big a part of your life and dealing with WG as it has been for me. Feel free to go into as many details about your case as you want, ask any questions, share any stories, or just get on here and vent if you need to. We are a very open and caring group and are here to listen, respond and share.

Geoff
10-18-2013, 08:40 AM
Hi Emily,

Sorry you have had to meet us under such circumstances but congratulations on joining this AMAZING family!!

Wishing you all the very best and hoping you have got the dragon under control.

drz
10-18-2013, 04:13 PM
Putting a pin on the map for your location is the best way to find others in your location. Most people who come here to look don't join as members or post anything but they might see your pin on the map and then want to try contact you.

gilders
10-19-2013, 01:25 AM
Welcome Emily,
I also hope your WG is under control and you're feeling well.
It sometimes worries me when I hear about people finding this forum a year (or later) after diagnosis. It makes me worry about what initiated your search, hopefully not because you're feeling any symptoms of a flare??

As you can see we're certainly an international family, so chances are someone will be around if you need any advice anytime of the day.