PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!!

Anth
08-03-2013, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone, My name is Anthony. I've had WG for a little over 3 years now. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I'm 26 yo

I've posted in the WG stories thread about my life and how everything went down for me.. if you would like to get to know me a little better i'd love for you to read it and leave a comment.

http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/weggies-stories/3225-how-all-began.html

Thanks heaps guys i look forward to meeting you all :)

Cheers, Anth

mishb
08-04-2013, 12:11 AM
:thumbsup: it's a good write up

......you still haven't joined our fb page yet :flapper: :biggrin1:

annekat
08-04-2013, 11:38 AM
I wish I could join the Aussie Facebook Page, but I can't because I'm not an Aussie!

mishb
08-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Oh well :crying:

Australia is a beautiful place to live - there's always planes :tongue1:

annekat
08-04-2013, 02:06 PM
Oh well :crying:

Australia is a beautiful place to live - there's always planes :tongue1: Michelle, it has occurred to me that if I was ever to visit Australia, you would be the first person I'd want to see! And any other Weggies nearby. I know it is a BIG place, though.

mishb
08-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Thanks Anne, I would love for you to visit.

Quite a few of us Weggies are meeting up again this Saturday - more than before.

Gosh, once you start - you can't stop :ohmy:

You have until Wednesday to hop on a plane and get over here :thumbsup: :lol:

Anth
08-04-2013, 02:27 PM
:thumbsup: it's a good write up

......you still haven't joined our fb page yet :flapper: :biggrin1:

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Im yet to make a Facebook page! All in good time

mishb
08-04-2013, 02:30 PM
Anth, if you having nothing on, on Saturday morning, you and your lovely gf should come and join us at Doncaster.

I can pm you the details if you are interested.

annekat
08-05-2013, 01:27 AM
Thanks Anne, I would love for you to visit.

Quite a few of us Weggies are meeting up again this Saturday - more than before.

Gosh, once you start - you can't stop :ohmy:

You have until Wednesday to hop on a plane and get over here :thumbsup: :lol: It sounds great, Michelle, but it will probably have to remain a fantasy. I'm excited that you have another meeting with Weggies coming up, and I hope Anth can join you!

Anth
08-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Anth, if you having nothing on, on Saturday morning, you and your lovely gf should come and join us at Doncaster.

I can pm you the details if you are interested.

As in Saturday coming up? I'd love to meet you guys! Unfortunately my girlfriend wont be able to come because she is basking in the beautiful sun that's in Europe!! She is there on holiday for 8 weeks with her friends.

mishb
08-05-2013, 06:01 PM
As soon as I get all the details, I will send you a private message via the notifications at the top of this screen.

Yes, Saturday 10th August at 10.30am in Doncaster (whereabouts, I am not sure yet)

Debbie C
08-06-2013, 12:43 PM
Gosh when you Aussie's take a holiday you really go on a holiday!!! And thanks for inviting me Michelle,I'd love to come to meet all of you,that's O.K. see if I invite you to go to the Cleveland Clinic with me again :angry: Maybe I'll write to Ellen Degeneres...she's giving trips away to Australia

Wegetarian
08-11-2013, 04:43 PM
I read your story that you linked to. It really pains me to see so many young people get hit with this disease. (At 34 I don't feel too old myself though either :), but thought it was affecting people at a much later stage). I mean reading about people in their teens or twenties and knowing they most probably have it for life just feels so wrong.

I so like how you sound positive and seem to enjoy the good things even if Weg is certainly hindering you from reaching some of your goals. I just hope you'd feel normal as soon as possible.