PDA

View Full Version : Hi Big Chief

Barbara N
07-17-2013, 05:24 PM
Andrew, I hear you have a web page, could you please tell me where to find it. I am having a flare right now and I fell off my horse yesterday. Great timing. I already could barley move and now my ribs are so sore. The accident was 100% my fault, I forgot to tighten the girth when we got to the ring so the saddle slipped and I fell off. She was great though , she came back and stood and waited for me . I will be back up as soon as I can move because she has improved so much and she lowers my levels of creatine and triglycerides and potassium. Keep healthy and keep up the good work on this forum. I think you have saved many people who were desperate with no where to go and then you come along and they don't feel alone or that the situation is hopeless. Alll the best, Barbara I have to learn how to send Photos to this forum. Is there an album or someplace they can all go in one place so if people want to see them they can go to a special page?

andrew
07-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Hi Barbara :)
So sorry you're feeling so bad. I hope you recover quickly! Please try and rest as much as possible. you can push yourself later when you're feeing better :)

The only website I have is this one. I used to have a Blog but it is no more. Too much of a bother to update :)

As for an Album you can create one by clicking the 'community' link at the top of the page then clicking 'albums' and create yourself one there.

Let me know if you need help with it.

Barbara N
07-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks buddy. I never met anyone so kind and giving as you.Send the name and address of your favorite watering hole and we can send donations for your drinks. You deserve somthing. Thanks for everything, you have really helped me to stay strong and understand this incredible disease.

Alysia
07-18-2013, 01:31 AM
I am having a flare right now and I fell off my horse yesterday. Great timing. I already could barley move and now my ribs are so sore.

Dear Barbara.
I wish you quick recovery. take care of yourself and please update us.
sending you my praying and big hug :hug2:

annekat
07-18-2013, 03:55 AM
Thanks, Andrew. I wasn't aware of the Community link and creating albums there. That might help me with some of my photo issues, as well.

Mikek
07-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Hi Barbara. Not too many bruises I hope. What a wonderful horse. Jenny was a rider when we were young. I would have loved to but always to scared. Keep smiling.

mishb
07-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Ouch Barbara, you poor thing.

I hope you start to feel better soon, so that you can get back on your lovely horse.

Until then, take it easy and know that our healing thoughts and prayers are being sent to you.

andrew
07-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks buddy. I never met anyone so kind and giving as you.Send the name and address of your favorite watering hole and we can send donations for your drinks. You deserve somthing. Thanks for everything, you have really helped me to stay strong and understand this incredible disease.

Thanks Barbara! I'm keeping off the drinks for a while. I need to get back into what passes for 'in shape' for me after eating and drinking my way through France a few weeks ago haha