PDA

View Full Version : Sangy

maria garcia
05-03-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm back on forum I have never forgotten all the help I received here. Regarding help Sangye always had great answers to our questions and I haven't seen any post from her.

pberggren1
05-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I spoke to Sangye recently. She is doing okay. Just taking a break.

mishb
05-03-2013, 06:03 PM
I hope you told her that we are missing her. :crying:

I'm glad she is just taking a break and nothing sinister is up.

pberggren1
05-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Oh yes. I told her we were concerned for her and missed her dearly. There would never be anything sinister with Sangye.

rif
05-04-2013, 05:43 AM
Thanks Phil for letting us know Sangye is okay, I wondered where she was. Hope she is resting during this break.

Rif

annekat
05-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Sangye is pretty active on Twitter, though not as much as she was during the presidential election time period. She's also got her activities at the temple, which is in the midst of some fundraising for needed renovations in order to continue to serve the public in they way it has and wants to. So I think maybe she's just gotten spread a little thin and needed to take a break. I know she still cares about all of us and it would not surprise me to see her back among us soon. She has given us so much already; I hope she can return without it becoming too much of a drain on her time and energy. That being said, I know she gives freely and happily.

mishb
05-05-2013, 01:31 PM
I think by the time Sangye gets back, she will have so many pages of unread threads and posts - that she may need a holiday before getting through them all :lol:

We have some many wonderful new members that have joined and also some terrific threads.

I'm just so happy that she is managing to get out of the house and is able to do things that she loves. :thumbsup: