PDA

View Full Version : Say hi!

Rini
04-27-2013, 06:55 AM
My boyfriend wanted to be supportive and know more so he added himself as a member as MrRini, very cute. This dose not mean I will let him get away with being one of the many who lerk in the shadows on hear! Please say hi and share some good advice !:flapper::wub:

marta
04-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Hey Mr. Rini. Welcome to this super exclusive club where membership has it's privileges... I'm trying to think of some but am coming up short - blame it on chemo brain.

So happy to see Ms. Rini has a Mr. Rini to back her up. Awesome.

mishb
04-27-2013, 01:04 PM
Hi from Australia Mr. Rini,

We come from all over the world and have many partners, parents and other loved ones that have joined over the years, so that they too can find out about the real goings on of WG.
Some even add comments every now and then, so it would be terrific to hear from you some time.
I love that you have joined our group to gain more knowledge of this crazy, mixed up condition that we have.

Welcome

drz
04-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Hey Mr. Rini. Welcome to this super exclusive club where membership has it's privileges... I'm trying to think of some but am coming up short - blame it on chemo brain.

So happy to see Ms. Rini has a Mr. Rini to back her up. Awesome.

One big perk is getting emails from Marta and pix of PJ day in Jasper.:biggrin1:

Rini
04-27-2013, 02:53 PM
One big perk is getting emails from Marta and pix of PJ day in Jasper.:biggrin1:
YES! and research from her is very cool too

MrRini
04-27-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks everyone! (especially Rini ;) ) I'm really excited to be a part of the community!

Alysia
04-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Hi MrRini,
welcome. it is so nice you joined us. this is true love !

HopeinTN
05-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Hello, and I'm so happy that she has someone that cares enough to learn! Good sign!

annekat
05-01-2013, 10:04 AM
Hey, welcome, Mr. Rini, and thanks for joining and posting! I hope we hear a lot more from you, whatever is on your mind, questions, funny stories, pictures, anything! You know, you have a very cute girlfriend, and we love her a lot.... You are very sweet to be so involved in her health issues that we are all so familiar with on here! This forum is really the greatest, and you make it even better! :thumbup: