PDA

View Full Version : Found a youtube video about Wegener's

cwcindylou
06-20-2009, 04:55 AM
YouTube - Mark Lesko's Story - Wegener's Granulomatosis (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7s6GXVn7Yw)

jola57
06-20-2009, 02:05 PM
There are a few good videos on Weg's, it is becoming a little better know disease because of it I hope.

shegothipslikecinderella
06-21-2009, 01:09 AM
Thank you for sharing that. I'm gonna search for more!

brian willman
06-21-2009, 01:22 AM
Excellent video - post your comments on it and send it to friends.

Sangye
07-14-2009, 05:31 AM
I just watched this video. Very well done. I did cringe, however, to see the rheumy "expert" on there. He was my first rheumy back in Northern Arizona. He was one of the worst docs I've ever had. He ignored serious symptoms that almost killed me several times over and left me with permanent damage. He ignored an obvious Wegener's flare, to boot. I'm sure glad a local pulmonologist diagnosed me first and did the initial care.

I guess the person who made the video through an NAU film class just interviewed the local (and only) rheumy, so that's why he's on there. Ick.

Doug
07-19-2009, 08:44 AM
I just watched this video. Very well done. I did cringe, however, to see the rheumy "expert" on there. He was my first rheumy back in Northern Arizona. He was one of the worst docs I've ever had. He ignored serious symptoms that almost killed me several times over and left me with permanent damage. He ignored an obvious Wegener's flare, to boot. I'm sure glad a local pulmonologist diagnosed me first and did the initial care.

I guess the person who made the video through an NAU film class just interviewed the local (and only) rheumy, so that's why he's on there. Ick.

The Weggie died. Was the expert one of his doctors? I'm going back to view the video again....:eek: No.

Sangye
07-19-2009, 09:35 AM
No, the Weggie got treated on the east coast, if I remember. The filmmaker took a film class at NAU (No. Arizona Univ, in Flagstaff) and must have just wanted to interview a rheumy. Like I said, that rheumy was the only one in town.

cwcindylou
07-19-2009, 01:36 PM
Yes, Mark was on the East Coast...he was in the same hospital my sister ended up in when she was rushed to Richmond. Looks like they interviewed a Rheumy in Arizona about the disease.:(