PDA

View Full Version : web tv shows

jola57
06-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Comming from visit in UK I wanted to see Law and Order UK and could not get ITV to work since I'm in Canada, even Hotshield didn't work. I looked around and found this wonderful site Surfthechannel, I new about Hulu, but this has far more shows. The only pain in the butsky is tha tafter 72 minutes the show stops and a popup tells you you have to wait up to 55 minuts to view the show again, I hope I can find a way to get around it.:(:confused:

andrew
06-27-2009, 08:03 AM
SurfTheChannel - Home (http://www.surfthechannel.com) Looks awesome, thanks for the tip! I haven't played around with it to work out if there's a way around that limit though.

jola57
06-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Another one is sidereel. One caution though, for all the tv players, lots of ad poppers, so beware and only watch if know how to clean them out. I'm sure Andrew you know how, but for others be aware. I am having so much fun though, so far I have watched all of 1 season of Merlin, Law and Order UK and some others. I use Hotspot Shield but it has the dreaded popups and "they" are onto it