PDA

View Full Version : Update on Ivelisse

Ivelisse
06-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Update Update !

Hey guys.
Just updating you on how I'm doing !

I'm doing great :D Feeling great &loooking great too.I recently took a stress test &got great results.I can now go back to SALSA SCHOOL &I can do sports again.! Im soo stoked :cool:Everything is going back to normal.Hope everyone is okay!! Writee bacckkkkk :)

It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.
-Oprah Winfrey

andrew
06-09-2009, 07:24 PM
That's great news!!!! I am so please that you're feeling better and that you can get more out of life now. Well done! Don't want to be a wet blanket but make sure you don't overdo it :) Congratulations on your progress. You have a great attitude too which I'm sure has a lot to do with your recovery :)

Sangye
06-10-2009, 12:32 AM
Yay Ivelisse!!! I'm so happy for you. Salsa away!

I agree with Andrew's advice-- hit the gas pedal, but don't let your foot get too far from the brake, 'kay? ;)

LOVE the Oprah quote, BTW. :)

Ivelisse
06-10-2009, 03:58 AM
Thanks for your support ! :)

Doug
06-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Great news! I'd like to amplify on Andrew's remarks: Absolutely don't overdo it! Watch how you feel closely, and get to your doctor if you feel WG is starting to mess with you again! Keep reading the forum, and add your two cents worth when you feel you can help the nexzt weggie deal with her or his disease.:)