PDA

View Full Version : Super video

jola57
02-05-2013, 05:34 PM
A friend sent me this video, it made me cry and laugh.
Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQdwTsVtCY I hope the link works, it's worth it :)

annekat
02-15-2013, 01:11 AM
Thanks, Jolanta,

I just got around to watching this and it was great! Before it was over, I was laughing, too. A friend is going through breast cancer right now and will soon be starting chemo and losing all her hair. Maybe I can share this with her at an appropriate time.

A friend sent me this video, it made me cry and laugh.
Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQdwTsVtCY I hope the link works, it's worth it :)

drz
02-15-2013, 02:16 PM
link doesn't work for me. What kind of recording is it. I can see a page and when I click on play the video nothing happens.

annekat
02-15-2013, 02:26 PM
link doesn't work for me. What kind of recording is it. I can see a page and when I click on play the video nothing happens. Hmm.... I have an older Apple computer and the video plays on Quicktime, which isn't the greatest... But it is a YouTube video and usually I see these on the YouTube site, in a little better quality playback. So maybe I can search YouTube and find the video and share it from there.

annekat
02-15-2013, 02:37 PM
Hmm.... I have an older Apple computer and the video plays on Quicktime, which isn't the greatest... But it is a YouTube video and usually I see these on the YouTube site, in a little better quality playback. So maybe I can search YouTube and find the video and share it from there. OK, this should do it... this is the same video but on the regular YouTube site for desktop computers. The other was apparently a mobile application and I could only get it because I had a Mac, maybe, i don't know.

Stronger | Cancer music video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQdwTsVtCY)

mishb
02-15-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks Anne,

I wasn't able to view it either until now.
I guess I could have looked for it myself on YouTube (but I'm lazy)

drz
02-15-2013, 09:49 PM
OK, this should do it... this is the same video but on the regular YouTube site for desktop computers. The other was apparently a mobile application and I could only get it because I had a Mac, maybe, i don't know.

Stronger | Cancer music video - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQdwTsVtCY)

This link worked great. She did a nice job of editing the video.

annekat
02-16-2013, 02:35 AM
Thanks Anne,

I wasn't able to view it either until now.
I guess I could have looked for it myself on YouTube (but I'm lazy) Well, I was confused, because I didn't know why it wasn't acting like other YouTube videos.... but then I saw the Mobile and Desktop tabs at the top, switched to Desktop, and was presented with a search window, where it came up right away. But all that took me a day or two, so I guess I'm lazy, too!

annekat
02-16-2013, 02:38 AM
This link worked great. She did a nice job of editing the video. I'm not a huge fan of that kind of singing, with the exaggerated breathiness and all. But it was a good song, and yes, well edited. I had to laugh at some of the people dancing... I was thinking, that's what I would look like!