PDA

View Full Version : Some news

gwenllian111
12-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Evening!

I had a meeting with some ENT surgeons in London before Christmas. One of the surgeons have invented a device for doctors all over the world that will rule out TS... great news. This device is also free! Hopefully this will mean fewer mis diagnosis of TS for people.

I am starting a charity for those affected by airway problems called Airway Patients Association. The aim of this charity is to raise awarenss of WG and TS, and also, to provide treatment to those from all accross the world who may need it. :hug3:

Any ideas, or suggestions would be most gratefully received!

Gwen

pberggren1
12-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I hope you are successful Gwen.

drz
12-30-2012, 12:14 PM
Evening!

I had a meeting with some ENT surgeons in London before Christmas. One of the surgeons have invented a device for doctors all over the world that will rule out TS... great news. This device is also free! Hopefully this will mean fewer mis diagnosis of TS for people.

I am starting a charity for those affected by airway problems called Airway Patients Association. The aim of this charity is to raise awarenss of WG and TS, and also, to provide treatment to those from all accross the world who may need it. :hug3:

Any ideas, or suggestions would be most gratefully received!

Gwen

Can you send info on it to some of newsletters that help promote info about GPA and related problems like Vasculitis foundation and Autoimmune Disorders

Sangye
12-31-2012, 03:04 AM
I love that you're doing this, Gwen. :hug3: :thumbsup:

annekat
12-31-2012, 05:51 AM
Good for you, Gwen! Thank you for your effort and thoughtfulness. :thumbsup:

andrew
12-31-2012, 12:21 PM
Well done Gwen!!! Awesome work :) I know you'll do well :)