PDA

View Full Version : Depressingly funny

Kathie28
12-18-2012, 02:07 PM
I think only the heavily medicated can appreciate this one. My husband who usually picks up my meds at cvs got a call tonight from the manager. He just wanted to call and say thank you for being one of the 20 best customers in the store. So it is official I am one of the most medicated individuals in charleston. Awesome! Oh and we are getting a hand shake and 5 dollar discount the next we visit. :thumbup:

drz
12-18-2012, 04:14 PM
I think only the heavily medicated can appreciate this one. My husband who usually picks up my meds at cvs got a call tonight from the manager. He just wanted to call and say thank you for being one of the 20 best customers in the store. So it is official I am one of the most medicated individuals in charleston. Awesome! Oh and we are getting a hand shake and 5 dollar discount the next we visit. :thumbup:

I think many of us qualify. I got $5 off too on my last purchase for points I earn buying my meds at Walgreens. At least some one appreciates our health problems. Now if the clinics gave frequent flyer miles we could all have a nice meeting some place special.

pberggren1
12-18-2012, 05:16 PM
I got a personal letter from one of the partners at my Pharmacy this Christmas. I know last year they got about 40 grand off me......lol

drz
12-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I got a personal letter from one of the partners at my Pharmacy this Christmas. I know last year they got about 40 grand off me......lol

And I thought drugs were cheaper in Canada.:wink1:

pberggren1
12-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Drugs are more expensive in Canada.

Jaha
12-26-2012, 12:46 PM
I think that is very humerous, for all of us overly medication individuals. I really think though that not we should more than a thank-you or a card. Those pharmacies and drug companies should be sending lots of goodies for our stockings this year!!