PDA

View Full Version : Wegs Dogs

Julbkwrm
09-28-2012, 01:37 AM
Hi there. I have seen a couple of members mention wegs dogs. Can anyone give me some more information or a link? I am really interested in the idea, but would need the particulars.

Thanks a bunch.

delorisdoe
09-28-2012, 06:52 AM
some people refer to wegeners itself as a dog and comming out of remission is "waking the wegs dog". That is the only way I have ever seen it used but then again I have been unable to read most posts on this site for more than 3 months now. hope this helps.

drz
09-28-2012, 11:25 AM
some people refer to wegeners itself as a dog and comming out of remission is "waking the wegs dog". That is the only way I have ever seen it used but then again I have been unable to read most posts on this site for more than 3 months now. hope this helps.

Yep,that is a metaphor someone here started for how sneaking GPA can be and how we try to sneak things by it without waking it up into attacking us with a big flare. The Weg's dog only exists here in our collective minds so no link--sorry.

Sangye
09-29-2012, 03:03 AM
LOL I started calling it the Wegs dog on here a few years ago. A bunch of us had a prolonged discussion about what we should call it. Hilarious ideas, all of them.

Julbkwrm
10-02-2012, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the info. I was driving myself nuts looking online for Wegs dogs. ( I must be bored) I know they have service dogs, for other diseases, so I was thinking along those lines. Gee - I feel silly :ohmy:

Lightwarrior
10-02-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the info. I was driving myself nuts looking online for Wegs dogs. ( I must be bored) I know they have service dogs, for other diseases, so I was thinking along those lines. Gee - I feel silly :ohmy:

Feeling silly is okay. We were (are) being very silly with the entire concept. Now you can join in our madness and figure out ways to keep that mean, snarly dog out of all of our hair.

annekat
10-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the info. I was driving myself nuts looking online for Wegs dogs. ( I must be bored) I know they have service dogs, for other diseases, so I was thinking along those lines. Gee - I feel silly :ohmy: Wouldn't it be nice if we DID have Wegs service dogs! They could be trained to help us remember things, or.....?