PDA

View Full Version : drz...

delorisdoe
09-27-2012, 09:09 PM
When I opened the private message it was empty. lol.

Id also like to take this oportunity to say hi to sangye...I finished that book and it has proven to be very usefull when I am at work and ready to kill one of my staff. I do have to say though, people get very angry at me for explaining to them that wishing bad karma on others is basically ensuring bad karma on oneself. They usualy come back with "that is not how I think karma works"

xoxo miss you all.

leigh

annekat
09-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Sangye has been tweeting up a storm on Twitter and I'm guessing that's why she hasn't been on here as much!

delorisdoe
09-29-2012, 02:49 AM
I dont do twitter. I dont get it.

also, I did not know sangye was not here much...i have not been so i did not notice :)

Sangye
09-29-2012, 02:52 AM
LOL I've actually been on Twitter less than normal the past week or so!

I miss you Leigh. It's great to see you on here again and I'm glad that book helped. The typical Western interpretation of karma is completely wrong. LOL

delorisdoe
09-29-2012, 06:45 AM
people get mad at me for pointing that out...im thinking it is my aproach! I will try to stay in touch more. I feel like I am anoying when I have to start a new thread to respond to someone or when I answer a question on a thread completely unrelated. I miss you as well.

annekat
09-29-2012, 10:42 AM
I dont do twitter. I dont get it.

also, I did not know sangye was not here much...i have not been so i did not notice :)The only way to get it is to start doing it a little bit and see what happens.... there's no commitment to get really involved once you start. It's good for people who like to express themselves in a couple of sentences, off the top of their head, or share some item or other.

Well, I see that I have a whole bunch of WG stuff in my inbox, responses to various threads.... I suspect you've been getting caught up, Sangye! And yes, I did notice you weren't on Twitter quite as much. Nor have I been, due to my schedule.

Sangye
10-02-2012, 03:21 AM
I've used Twitter to help me learn how to be more concise, actually. That was a trait I admired in Jack and made a commitment to try and emulate it. :smile1:

annekat
10-02-2012, 04:35 AM
I've used Twitter to help me learn how to be more concise, actually. That was a trait I admired in Jack and made a commitment to try and emulate it. :smile1: Me, too! I tend to go on and on and use more words than necessary. Twitter is a great exercise in correcting that. One time, I forgot all about the word limit and wasn't paying attention, and tried to Tweet, and Twitter told me I "needed to be more clever"! That made me laugh. :biggrin1:

Sangye
10-07-2012, 05:22 AM
LOL I've never gotten that message. That's hilarious!