PDA

View Full Version : I'm still here! (sort of)

Tippon
09-24-2012, 06:28 AM
Evening all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I can. For some reason, I can barely get into the forum. On the very rare occasions I can get in, I can't view most of the topics, I just get the blank screen :sad:

Hope everyone's doing ok :thumbup:

drz
09-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Wonder why some have trouble getting onto the site or getting it to work when they do connect. It took a dozen tries over several minutes to connect but then everything seems to work for me tonight.

mishb
09-24-2012, 11:19 PM
I can use three different internet providers on my one laptop and a different internet provider on my desktop (from work).

One of the internet providers on my laptop allows me access to the site but I cannot post anything. Have tried to reply to many posts and just get kicked off.
I then log off that provider and onto another and no problems at all, can read, post, search .....do anything I wish.

There is no difference in the settings on my computer.....it's just the service provider.

delorisdoe
09-26-2012, 03:54 AM
Evening all!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello while I can. For some reason, I can barely get into the forum. On the very rare occasions I can get in, I can't view most of the topics, I just get the blank screen :sad:

Hope everyone's doing ok :thumbup:

I am replying to this because it seems to be the only thread that I dont get a blank screen :(

Tippon
09-26-2012, 07:52 AM
I am replying to this because it seems to be the only thread that I dont get a blank screen :(

Same here. I've had a few emails telling me people have replied to other posts I'm watching, but I can't see them :sad:

drz
09-26-2012, 11:47 AM
Same here. I've had a few emails telling me people have replied to other posts I'm watching, but I can't see them :sad:

Do you have an email account set up to get notices of new posts here. If so, does that work. I can get part of the messages that way even when I can't get onto to the site here.

delorisdoe
09-27-2012, 12:35 AM
Do you have an email account set up to get notices of new posts here. If so, does that work. I can get part of the messages that way even when I can't get onto to the site here.

I can still answer to this thread??? too bad it is only about complaining about not being able to read posts...and yes I get messages but when I follow the link i still get blank pages once opened. private messages too. They show up in my email so I can read them but I can not respond. Good thing 90% of you have forgotten who I am and do not write me waiting for my brilliant reply!!!

Tippon
09-27-2012, 11:08 PM
I'm in the same boat as Delorisdoe - I get the emails, but generally can't do anything else :(

Sangye
09-29-2012, 04:01 AM
I can still answer to this thread??? too bad it is only about complaining about not being able to read posts...and yes I get messages but when I follow the link i still get blank pages once opened. private messages too. They show up in my email so I can read them but I can not respond. Good thing 90% of you have forgotten who I am and do not write me waiting for my brilliant reply!!!
Who is this from? No idea. :wink1:

delorisdoe
09-29-2012, 06:47 AM
Who is this from? No idea. :wink1:

Ha ha ha that is funnny-true for a lot of the people here though!