PDA

View Full Version : Wegener's won't go to bed

Chadwyck
09-21-2012, 06:56 AM
Well, as of today I'm still in remission but Wegener's is apparently knocking at my door. We can't tell if it's side effects to the medication or flares starting. Some side effects feel the exact same as a flare so I'm confused. I'm now being referred to a rheumatologist to cross all t's and dot all i's before going for additional treatment. Lord knows I can't afford to lose my other hip from prednisone!

HopeinTN
09-21-2012, 07:27 AM
Keep us posted and good luck!

Lightwarrior
09-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Well, as of today I'm still in remission but Wegener's is apparently knocking at my door. We can't tell if it's side effects to the medication or flares starting. Some side effects feel the exact same as a flare so I'm confused. I'm now being referred to a rheumatologist to cross all t's and dot all i's before going for additional treatment. Lord knows I can't afford to lose my other hip from prednisone!

I'm giving these commands to your weg do. SIT dog SIT, LAY down dog, lay down. SLEEP dog, SLEEP

Sangye
09-29-2012, 03:10 AM
You gotta be firm with that Wegs dog. Make him lay down before you start singing the nice little lullaby!