PDA

View Full Version : R I P Neil Armstrong.

crackers
08-26-2012, 08:42 AM
a truly remarkable man who could easily have sought fame and fortune but chose not to do so.i was 17 when i heard him say those historic words. i remember where i was and what i was doing.it was one of those few moments in your life that live with you forever.thank you for that Neil.

KathyB
08-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Wow, I hadn't heard. My father was a big dog engineer at NASA & we spent plenty of time at space shots and all things related to the space industry. In '69, our family spent a month in LaJolla, CA while my dad was consulting with one of their NASA branches. We were all in the pool at our hotel when my dad called us in to watch the moon landing on TV. How proud we all were to be Americans! His leadership will always be remembered!

gwenllian111
08-28-2012, 02:10 AM
RIP Neil - inspirational.

Natalie
08-28-2012, 07:12 AM
R.I.P Neil Armstrong what a man!
here is a 4 Part Interview With Neil made last year , Great watch for those who have the time and are interested
CPA Australia presents An Audience with Neil Armstrong (http://thebottomline.cpaaustralia.com.au/)

Lightwarrior
08-28-2012, 09:10 AM
a truly remarkable man who could easily have sought fame and fortune but chose not to do so.i was 17 when i heard him say those historic words. i remember where i was and what i was doing.it was one of those few moments in your life that live with you forever.thank you for that Neil.

I remember also, I think this kinda dates some of us. Thanks for posting. Nice to remember a nice piece of our earth history.