PDA

View Full Version : itchy watery eyes

mama2005
07-19-2012, 01:22 PM
I know wegs can effect the eyes but not sure exactly how. My eyes started feeling itchy a few days ago along with the right eye watering like crazy. It seems to have a pressure feeling to. Anyone else have anything lik this? My wegs is in remission so I am trying to decide if its wegs related or smething else.

Pete
07-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Could be any number of things: allergies, blocked tear duct, infection, etc. Might be worthwhile to visit an ophthalmologist.

greenjanet
07-22-2012, 01:28 PM
hi i was just looking through wikipedia wegeners granulomatosis it had info there re eyes have a look janet

vdub
07-22-2012, 01:38 PM
My guess would be allergies. Use some Visine AC for a half day or so. If that doesn't work, then maybe it's a blocked tear ducted. I have had a couple of those and what the doc has told me to use for the blocked tear duct is Liquid Tears. But if you have confirmed wegs, then best to error on the side of caution and see a doc...

mama2005
07-22-2012, 01:45 PM
I am heading to the dr on Wednesday I have a few other issues arise that makes me wonder if its not the wegs. Hoping its just allergies and a sinus cold.