PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

Davey_From_NC
07-16-2012, 03:17 AM
It's been over a year since I've been viewing these forums, unable to post...

Greetings, I was diagnosed with Wegener's a little over a year ago today.

Just like the rest of you, it's been a trip full of ups and downs, smooth areas and speed bumps.

I'm living with it, not dying from it, and look forward to making some friends and getting to know you all better.

Thanks, and God Bless!

Davey

Dirty Don
07-16-2012, 05:38 AM
I'm living with it, not dying from it, and look forward to making some friends and getting to know you all better.

Great attitude, keep it up!

mishb
07-16-2012, 11:03 PM
Hi Davey,
Glad you could get to post your story

I like the living part .....sounds really good to me

Take care

annekat
07-17-2012, 11:18 AM
Welcome, Davey,

I was diagnosed last year, too, and am doing quite well. I hope your experience has been the same and your quality of life is much better than a year ago. I'm glad you finally got to post and no longer have to "lurk". Welcome to the forum, and I see there's another post from you where I may learn more about what you've gone through with Wegs.

KathyB
07-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi Davey & welcome to our forum! Like you, it's been a year for me since dx. This forum has been a Godsend with quality information, sincere support, and a wealth of positive interactions. Amen!

KB:cool:

Lightwarrior
07-28-2012, 03:50 AM
Hi Davey & welcome to our forum! Like you, it's been a year for me since dx. This forum has been a Godsend with quality information, sincere support, and a wealth of positive interactions. Amen!

KB:cool:

I know without a doubt that the information on this forum has saved my life more than once :w00t: