PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo! I'm in!

Tippon
06-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Afternoon all! :D

I've been trying to get on the site for about a month or so, with no success, but finally got in today!

I haven't been getting any specific error messages, just site not found, or similar.

Has anyone else been having this problem, or know of a solution?

mishb
06-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Yay :thumbsup:
and No, no problems here.

How is life in Wales at the moment? Are you keeping good?

Tippon
06-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi Michelle :)

I'm good thanks. Will have to start dialysis again soon, and probably need a kidney transplant, but it's nothing unexpected. I keep teasing my friends by squeezing their back, near their kidneys, and saying 'that should fit'. :w00t:

Al
06-19-2012, 11:41 PM
Nice to see you back!

I have found mixed results, depending on which ISP I go through. My main one (comcast) has given me no problems.

Al

annekat
06-20-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm also on Comcast, and have never had a problem getting on the forum.

Sangye
06-21-2012, 02:06 AM

I'm good thanks. Will have to start dialysis again soon, and probably need a kidney transplant, but it's nothing unexpected. I keep teasing my friends by squeezing their back, near their kidneys, and saying 'that should fit'. :w00t:
Absolutely hysterical. http://www.smileyhut.com/laughing/rofl.gif (http://www.smileyhut.com)

Sangye
06-21-2012, 02:07 AM
I was on Comcast in my last house and never had a problem connecting. Now I have Verizon FIOS (and a very poor signal at that) and still have no problem. This is also my second computer, though the wireless adapter is the same one.

Tippon
06-21-2012, 02:08 AM
I'm on Sky in the UK, but this is the only site I've noticed problems with :(

Dryhill
06-23-2012, 11:58 AM

Tippon, I really like your style! :thumbsup: About a week ago one of the other drivers on the rank said he was waiting to have some keyhole surgery on his knee, for some reason he turned down my offer to do it straigt away using my Swiss army knife.

Jim