PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Seeking Sangye

Lightwarrior
05-24-2012, 03:27 AM
Sangye,
I have not seen any postings from you for the past few days. Is all well in your world? Are you moving? Has anyone else heard from Sange?

annekat
05-24-2012, 04:17 AM
Sangye,
I have not seen any postings from you for the past few days. Is all well in your world? Are you moving? Has anyone else heard from Sange? I've been thinking the same thing. I can only hope she is involved in an event or activity with her monastery or something. I seem to remember that she was going to move in June. Please let us know you are OK, Sangye!

Lightwarrior
05-24-2012, 05:45 AM
I've been thinking the same thing. I can only hope she is involved in an event or activity with her monastery or something. I seem to remember that she was going to move in June. Please let us know you are OK, Sangye!

I had a pm that she was moving on the 20th so I think that means she is going to better than okay. We should all send her a spoon so she can survive the move.

Al
05-24-2012, 06:14 AM
If Sangye got moved on Sunday, my guess is she does not have her internet access set up yet, or she is exhausted from the move, or needs extra time helping the pups acclimatize, or--most likely, a combination of all of these things. Still, though we miss her input, I think the move is definitely for the best.

Al

annekat
05-24-2012, 06:55 AM
I just looked back at the original post about escaping the basement, and yes, it was Sunday May 20th that she was to move. So that HAS to explain her recent absence from the forum, specifically the reasons Al cited. Especially the sheer exhaustion, which I imagine any of us would be feeling after a move! I'm happy to think of her and the dogs in the new place.

skipper
05-24-2012, 07:26 AM
What's a spoon? Is it like a prayer? Just curious. I do hope she is okay but a move is exhausting at the best of times. Skipper

Lightwarrior
05-24-2012, 07:58 AM
What's a spoon? Is it like a prayer? Just curious. I do hope she is okay but a move is exhausting at the best of times. Skipper

It is a theory. I will have to look back on the posts to see who posted it. It is so appropriate for a Weggie and I think you will totally identify with it. Here is the url

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino | But You Dont Look Sick? support for those with invisible illness or chronic illness (http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/)

skipper
05-24-2012, 08:09 AM
thank you. I read it and it does resonate with me. Skipper

mishb
05-24-2012, 09:50 AM
I was sending spoons to Sangye on Sunday via space-time continuum :biggrin1:

I so hope the move went well and that the only reason we haven't heard from her is because of Internet access........I refuse to think of any other reason

.....Be well Sangye

drz
05-24-2012, 01:30 PM
Sangye,
I have not seen any postings from you for the past few days. Is all well in your world? Are you moving? Has anyone else heard from Sange?

Not lately but suspect she is busy moving and packing and unpacking and that she will check in on us when she has time. She hasn't been on here for past week. Has anyone checked here blog recently?

Dryhill
05-24-2012, 01:40 PM
It is a theory. I will have to look back on the posts to see who posted it. It is so appropriate for a Weggie and I think you will totally identify with it. Here is the url

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino | But You Dont Look Sick? support for those with invisible illness or chronic illness (http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory-written-by-christine-miserandino/)

Thank you for finding this link. I was explaining the spoon theory to a fellow taxi-driver who has Chrones Disease, now I can give him a print out. Poor chap has got to have ten inches of his intestines removed. Every now and then one of us diverts our phone to the other one becuase of feeling tired and needing a quick doze.

Jim

chrisTIn@
05-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Has anyone checked here blog recently?

In fact, I have, a few days ago.
The blog is 'busted'...
Wonder what went wrong.

Sweet Not Always (http://sweetnotalways.blogspot.com/)

freakyschizogirl
05-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Wishing the move went well and come back soon Sangye.

vdub
05-25-2012, 12:45 PM
It's not right to see Sangye without a few posts.... Moving out of the basement, eh? I hope she doesn't have to move her stuff through the outside. DC has been having a lot of thunder storms.

I hadn't seen the spoon theory. It's pretty much on target.....

Al
05-25-2012, 03:14 PM
In fact, I have, a few days ago.
The blog is 'busted'...
Wonder what went wrong.

Sweet Not Always (http://sweetnotalways.blogspot.com/)Sangye told me that she does not monitor her blog much, and was surprised at the messed up appearance. That was some time back, so it doesn't have anything to do with her move. We miss her, but I think she will be back with us after she gets settled. (Then again, maybe she is monitoring our posts from the bushes [so to speak], with some amusement....)

Al

chrisTIn@
05-25-2012, 10:06 PM
...it doesn't have anything to do with her move.
Al

I didn't mean to suggest that, Al. Just was answering drz's question. :wink1:
I sure hope all is well with Sangye, and she'll soon reappear on this site.

Sangye
06-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Hi everyone, sorry to worry you! I moved on the 19th. It was brutal. I was doing okay going slow but the last 2 days prior to the move my body just gave out on me. HUGE pain. I could barely walk. I couldn't lift my arms at all for days.

The new place is much better but is more exhausting in many ways. So I've been dragging along physically, trying to get myself and 3 animals settled in and prepared to start 4 rtx treatments next Tuesday. The pain is pretty bad. Hard to say if it's Wegs or due to the combo of too much (for me) standing, the heat and humidity or what. I suspect "all of the above."

I may not post much in the coming days. Got too many posts to catch up on and a ton to do before rtx starts.

I fixed my blog-- finally. I hope to do get some posts up on it about what our temple has been going through with our stalkers. (We picked up a second one, like a tapeworm). It's been a living hell.

annekat
06-01-2012, 02:34 PM
We are relieved that you are back, and look forward to hearing more, once things have settled down! Getting that pain under control is #1 priority. I will be sure to take a look at your blog in the next couple weeks or so. :biggrin1:

Al
06-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Great to hear from you, Sangye! I knew you would be exhausted from the move, but I was starting to worry, just a little bit. Now, go tend to yourself and the animals, and check back when you have some spare energy. We are relieved that you aren't so far away....

Al

mishb
06-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm glad you are finally out of that place, Sangye.

I gathered all my wiltshire cutlery together and am prepared to send you as many sized spoons as you need to get you through these next few weeks.
.........they will have to travel via wormhole through cyberspace to get to you though.

Take care of yourself, try and rest up and we look forward to hearing about your new lodgings very soon

renidrag
06-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Welcome back Sangye

Lightwarrior
06-02-2012, 07:57 AM
I'm glad you are finally out of that place, Sangye.

I gathered all my wiltshire cutlery together and am prepared to send you as many sized spoons as you need to get you through these next few weeks.
.........they will have to travel via wormhole through cyberspace to get to you though.

Take care of yourself, try and rest up and we look forward to hearing about your new lodgings very soon

Ditto to what Michelle said, except mine is not wiltshire cutlery, but I am sending you spoons wrapped in light and energy.

pberggren1
06-02-2012, 09:16 AM
You do what you need to do Sangye. I'm just glad you are safe and sound and got moved. Good to hear you are doing the 4 rounds of rtx again soon but not good to hear you are so exhausted and in so much pain. I sure hope the rtx this time works better for u and u are not so wiped out after the infusions for such a long period. And as for the stalker, if I was there he would be taken care of. Are the police involved?

Lightwarrior
06-02-2012, 09:41 AM
You do what you need to do Sangye. I'm just glad you are safe and sound and got moved. Good to hear you are doing the 4 rounds of rtx again soon but not good to hear you are so exhausted and in so much pain. I sure hope the rtx this time works better for u and u are not so wiped out after the infusions for such a long period. And as for the stalker, if I was there he would be taken care of. Are the police involved?

I wish you were there Phil, Sangye, stay safe...NO MORE STALKERS (please)

Dryhill
06-02-2012, 10:50 AM
Ditto to all that has been said. Though we miss your good advice and wonderful sense of humour, you MUST look after yourselve first, oh and the dogs of course. You are always in my prayers.

Jim