PDA

View Full Version : Site Hacked

Rose
04-13-2012, 04:01 PM
At around 10pm last night I opened an email from Andrew which appeared in my spam folder. I am always suspicious when emails land there especially from people I do not know and never open them but because it was from [email protected], I did. It was something about a Revolution, did not take the time to read but later when I tried to access the forum about 5 times over a period of an hour or so before I went to bed, I was taken to this web site. So happy all seems back to normal this morning.

andrew
04-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi Rose sorry for the confusion. The site is on its way back to normal. I've posted also under the website issues forum :)

Rose
04-13-2012, 04:40 PM
Hi Andrew, I realized immediately the site had been hacked. I thought it was all OK this morning but it seems to depend on how I access it. if I try to go in via my bookmark I get the IDIOT'S site but I am allowed to enter the forum when I access the site on the "Reply to Thread" on my email. Sorry you have to deal with this c...p!!!

andrew
04-13-2012, 05:10 PM
If you clear your browser cache you'll be ok accessing the site from your bookmark :) Had to do that myself.

Sangye
04-18-2012, 01:19 AM
Yay, I can finally access the site today! I didn't know all the shortcuts you guys were taking. Heh.

The site looks updated--nicer. Was that a handy side effect, Andrew? Thanks for all the work you had to do to fix this mess. Big hugs to you!

Geoff
04-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Big Thank you Andrew!!!

I have had problems for months and like Rose opened that stupid email! Deleted my old bookmark and have now 'searched' the forum and created a new one (bookmark). Fingers crossed for a hacking free environment!!

renidrag
04-18-2012, 05:11 AM
Thank you Andrew, not being a facebook person, I did not know what was going on. So glad you got it back.
Dale