PDA

View Full Version : Leg numbness

Purple Bleeder
03-17-2012, 12:35 PM
Hello!

I've been dealing with "Limited Wegeners" since May of 2009. My Rhummy has had me on Mtx for most of the 2+ years, as well as prednisone off and on. He's since added daily imuran, which I started about a week ago. A couple of days ago I started experiencing numbness on the front inside of my lower right leg, and it's become almost a constant now. Has anyone else had this experience or knows if could be from the imuran? Or is this a Wegs symptom that I haven't had until now? Thanks in advance!

Terry

Sangye
03-17-2012, 02:33 PM
Terry, you need to alert your doctor asap. It sounds like it's much more likely to be a reaction to imuran than active Wegs. Don't let it persist even though it's the weekend. If it's a reaction to imuran it can get very bad very fast.

Purple Bleeder
03-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Thanks Sangye! I left my doctor a message and will give an update after I find out what's going on.

Sangye
03-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Okay, great. It's nice to see you, btw. :smile1:

Purple Bleeder
03-20-2012, 08:57 AM
Thanks Sangye! Good to hear from you. My doctor told me to stop the imuran for a week to see if the numbness goes away. It's still sore, but the numbness went away before I stopping the imuran, which I will not not stop. I see my rhummy on Thursday, so we'll see what happens up before then.