PDA

View Full Version : map kick

vdub
03-16-2012, 12:41 PM
With so many new folks coming on board, I thought I'd give the map a little press time....
Click here for our WegMap (http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=242717)

Add a stick pin for your location. There is no need to "join", just click on:

Additions
Simple Marker
Enter Name and Location
Description is optional
Choose any marker except a sunflower or candle (a candle is reserved for those on the forum who have passed)

That's it!

drz
03-16-2012, 01:15 PM
If you can't get a pin on the map send a message asking for help. Some times it doesn't always seem to work for everyone. It took me several tries to get a pin on the map so persevere and we can all tell where you are located and who is closest to you.

Debbie C
03-16-2012, 01:48 PM
I tried and I thought it worked but when I went back to find it I couldn't...and I didn't want a bunch of pins with my name on it if it was working and I was just stuck on stupid!!

annekat
03-16-2012, 01:49 PM
I think it would be cool to have the WegMap link at the top of our page under one of the drop down menus like Quick Links or Community. I don't know how hard it would be to do that, though.

Anne

drz
03-16-2012, 03:16 PM
I tried and I thought it worked but when I went back to find it I couldn't...and I didn't want a bunch of pins with my name on it if it was working and I was just stuck on stupid!!

Are you in Youngstown? If so, you made it!

Debbie C
03-17-2012, 02:40 AM
thanks for letting me know..there sure are alot of us in the northeast..I wonder if that has something to do with this disease.I lived in Texas and Florida for a total of 25 years and was never sick until I moved back home. I think I need to move again and breathe some salt air and walk the beaches to feel better..cuz just being on prednisone isn't hitting it.