PDA

View Full Version : A holistic healing blog article with a few good nuggets for us too. ( I think?)

drz
03-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Not sure what to call this but here is a link to a one page article that has some of the same concepts we use to aid our own recovery from GPA.

The Secret To Healing From Chronic Fatigue Syndrome | Owning Pink (http://www.owningpink.com/blogs/owning-pink/the-secret-to-healing-chronic-fatigue-syndrome)

I would like to edit and copy the parts I like best but don't want to get into trouble with anything that is copyrighted. Dr. Lisa Rankin has a large blog dealing with holistic healing called owningpink.com.

Her comments on acceptance of your new way of life and it being a bumpy ride sound like our Wegs experience.
I disagree that conventional medicine would not be the answer for us and think it would be fatal for us to try heal without it but agree that a belief in recovery is very important for us to hold onto.

pberggren1
03-11-2012, 04:46 PM
Thanks drz. Holistic medicine for sure has a place with us Weggies.

Sangye
03-12-2012, 11:15 AM
I agree, drz. I treated a lot of CFS-- it's not rocket science and it's definitely not Wegs.