PDA

View Full Version : East Central Minnesota Chapter Vasculitis Foundation

Kami
01-20-2012, 05:02 AM
Hi All!
I am so excited to tell you all that my daughter Haley and I have successfully completed all the steps to be an active support group for the Vasculitis Foundation! YAY!!!!

We are the EAST CENTRAL MINNESTOA chapter.

Our first meeting will be February 25th in Pine City, MN. If anyone is interested in coming let me know. I am so excited to actually meet some real Weggies in person!!! Woot woot!!

I have grand plans for some sharing, providing information, and just plain fun!!

I wish you could all come!
Best,
Kami:smile:

pberggren1
01-20-2012, 07:36 AM
Sorry, I will not be able to make it. I will be having my bronchials dilated around that time.

KathyB
01-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Congrats getting a chapter started! If I lived nearby, I'd be there! It would be wonderful to meet other Weggies!!

KB

germaine
01-20-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi Kami, I just wrote an extensive email to Andrew about our group here on the west coast of Canada. It is truly wonderful having that face to face contact. Good luck with your group. If you don't get the forwarded info from Andrew, I have given him permission to give you my phone number. and we can chat about it., or he can give you my personal email. The email address for our group which I let someone else take care of is [email protected]. it means Vancouver Island Vasculitis. Jim will likely forward it to me, or I think I still have the log in code. Germaine

germaine
01-20-2012, 03:54 PM
Is Sandy Point Idaho anywhere close to where you are? If so I well send a message to someone there, she isn't firmly diagnosed yet, I don't think. Germaine

Kami
01-21-2012, 07:48 AM
Hi Germaine! Thank you! Our email is [email protected] I appreciate all of your help and information!
I can't wait for our first meeting to actually meet people in person. I am about 23 hours from Idaho unfortunatly!!
Thanks for your help!
Kami

Kami
03-15-2013, 05:35 AM
Greetings! Just want to let everyone know about our next meeting.
April 13th at 1pm
Pine City Public Library, Pine City, MN
Our email address is [email protected] to RSVP or if you have any questions as I am not on this site as often as I would like to be.
We will be having a Pharmacist from Fairview Health Systems as a speaker.
We are a casual and fun group (also have great snacks usually) and would love to have you come!!
Have a great day all!!
Kami

mybag
11-14-2013, 11:11 AM
New..to your group...I live in south Florida, and Alabama..Coping for about a month now.

annekat
11-14-2013, 12:11 PM
New..to your group...I live in south Florida, and Alabama..Coping for about a month now. Welcome! You might want to check out the New Member Introductions section (click Forum at top of this page and then go to New Member Introductions on that page). From there, you can start a new thread about yourself from a tab at top of page. We'd like to hear more about you and what you are going through.