PDA

View Full Version : Good Test Results

Natalie
01-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Just thought I would share the news , When I was in NZ recently for a holiday I had two visits with a doc who specializes in a practice called Flinch Lock Release Therapy , I had never heard of it before but My friend couldn't speak enough about this man..
I didn't tell him I had a auto immune disease I just went in and seen what happened ..
He believes that when you take a blow to your body either by Injury or a shock to the system your muscles flinch up and don't always release this action of your muscles locking up and not releasing causes blockages in your self preservation system , the natural flow of the body , which in turn can cause health concerns , what he dose is finds the part s of your body that are locked up and releases the muscles back to there original place . . He kept asking me to try and remember any injury's i did to myself early in my life I may not even remember he also asked to ring mum and see if she can remember anything .. But as we went threw the session and he found different part of my body that locked up I started to remember incidents that had happened to that part of the body ..Ect Ect .. He Asked What did you do When You were nineteen to set all of this off (WG) Heaps of Food for thought ! but opened my mined ..
amazing human being he was Its really hard to put into works what he did ,, :) But
My Anca test was negative when I went back to see my doc .. It has never been negative in twelve years ! My doc was surprised and as was I .. I told him about what i did in NZ , It was a bit confusing to him .. he said " so what I spend all this money on cellcept for you and you go to NZ for a holiday some guy twists your arm and fixes you "!!! Yep Thats It lol ..
so My Doc asked me what I wanted to reduce the pred or the cellcept .. I said all of it :) he freaked out .. one at a time Missy :P so We reduced my pred from 7 1/2 to 5mg .. pretty happy with everything .. :D

mishb
01-02-2012, 08:40 PM
Thats excellent news Natalie about the reduction. I hope you can go even further in 2012.

But, what exactly did this NZ doc do?? He asks a lot of questions and then does a type of chiropractic manipulation......... or what?
Do you now have to keep holidaying in NZ to get benefit from this man or are there others in Australia?
Is it good for you !!? Sounds scary.

I hope you keep feeling good for a long time.

Natalie
01-02-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi Michelle , it is like chiropractic but there is no Cracking of bones or nothing like that .. I will post a link to his site .. As far as I know he is the only one doing what he dose .. He also works with animals .
I had two sessions with him and we covered a lot . I dont feel I need to see him again and he feels the same way . It wasn't scary Michelle it was pretty amazing . http://contactcare.co.nz/about.asp

(http://http//contactcare.co.nz/about.asp)

Geoff
01-03-2012, 04:22 AM
Wow Natalie that sounds very interesting. I hope the 'positive' news continues to flow!

You are giving me an even greater incentive to visit my wife's rellies in NZ this year!

Thanks for the posting and wisahing you continued good health for 2012.

drz
01-03-2012, 05:49 AM
The body does have a way of storing memories as any massage therapist can tell you of many experiences where massage work has released forgotten body memories of past trauma. My wife saw a neurologist recently who went over her CT scan and identified areas of body that had been damaged or stressed recently and could give her dates when this had probably happened which might also support the idea that the body somehow stores trauma or stress.

I have also heard many stories of Chinese Healers who do something similar to the NZ practice which Western Medicine cannot begin to explain. I had a colleague who told me an rather incredible story of how a Chinese healer cured his cancer without him even knowing it until much later when the lab work and X-rays confirmed the cancer was gone. Many people can tell you things about Indian or Chinese medicine they received while traveling in those countries that seems incredible to us. I will rely on our USA mainstream medicine for myself but also believe that there are many alternative forms of healing that we don't understand.

Sangye
01-03-2012, 06:03 AM
(Ahem. It's not at all like chiropractic. And chiropractic does not involve "cracking bones." Just wanna set the record straight :wink1:)

I think it's great that you had such positive results, Natalie. The body stores so much. It's common for any bodyworkers to have patients or clients release old trauma like that, which can result in conditions improving or even resolving. (Though I'm not saying Wegs can be cured) Congratulations on reducing your meds! I hope you can get off pred. :smile1::thumbsup:

Natalie
01-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Wow Natalie that sounds very interesting. I hope the 'positive' news continues to flow!

You are giving me an even greater incentive to visit my wife's rellies in NZ this year!

Thanks for the posting and wisahing you continued good health for 2012. Yes Geoff It was very Interesting and positive Keeping opened minded and staying positive in 2012 is The way to go ..:) all the best for you to:thumbsup: .

Natalie
01-03-2012, 08:36 AM
The body does have a way of storing memories as any massage therapist can tell you of many experiences where massage work has released forgotten body memories of past trauma. My wife saw a neurologist recently who went over her CT scan and identified areas of body that had been damaged or stressed recently and could give her dates when this had probably happened which might also support the idea that the body somehow stores trauma or stress.

I have also heard many stories of Chinese Healers who do something similar to the NZ practice which Western Medicine cannot begin to explain. I had a colleague who told me an rather incredible story of how a Chinese healer cured his cancer without him even knowing it until much later when the lab work and X-rays confirmed the cancer was gone. Many people can tell you things about Indian or Chinese medicine they received while traveling in those countries that seems incredible to us. I will rely on our USA mainstream medicine for myself but also believe that there are many alternative forms of healing that we don't understand. Its very interesting topic about the body storing memories I have just read a book in the last 6 months Called The Journey by Brandon Bates. She cured her self of a large cancerous tumor with out treatment by unlocking the memories in her cells and letting go of them . the book also has step by step process to going threw the journey work yourself ..
I am happy of my experiences in the last 6 months and im keeping and opened mine on my health and life in general . who knows wher this will lead me and if my Blood work will keep reflecting the positive attitude.
Thanks Drz :biggrin1:

Natalie
01-03-2012, 08:56 AM
(Ahem. It's not at all like chiropractic. And chiropractic does not involve "cracking bones." Just wanna set the record straight :wink1:)

I think it's great that you had such positive results, Natalie. The body stores so much. It's common for any bodyworkers to have patients or clients release old trauma like that, which can result in conditions improving or even resolving. (Though I'm not saying Wegs can be cured) Congratulations on reducing your meds! I hope you can get off pred. :smile1::thumbsup: Apologies Sangye for my misinterpretation of the art of Chiropractic Work , I should of thought about the reply a bit more and Yes Its Nothing Like Chiropractic work . I was very Tired when i replied to Michelle last night , Its quite hard to put into words but it is very gentle work That he dose . It has opened my eyes to a lot of body workers that can help in many different ways. And Yes I DON"T want to come across that i have found the cure for WG but my experiences have helped ME . just sharing the Experience and giving food for thought .
Thanks Sangye I hope to get off the Pred too :) all the best in 2012 <3

freakyschizogirl
01-03-2012, 11:40 AM
This is indeed very interesting Natalie.

You'll have to keep us update on your progress. x

Al
01-03-2012, 02:34 PM
This is an interesting story, Natalie, and I am very glad it has worked for you. There may be something to the technique itself. I myself can, in retrospect, trace some of my symptoms to the time shortly after I was severely rear-ended. (If only I had visited a holistically minded neurologist....)

Of course, there are alternate explanations. For instance, the New Zealand holiday itself could have had a therapeutic effect. My daughter and son-in-law took their honeymoon there, and loved it--and haven’t had more than a mild sniffle since. (I wouldn’t mind trying the NZ holiday cure myself!)

But there are a lot of things about the healing process that are hard to interpret through the lens of standard-model allopathic medicine. Interestingly, Harvard University now has been formally studying placebo effects. (The guy who runs the program, Ted J. Kaptchuk, is an acupuncturist, though not a fan of “alternative medicine”.) You may think of placebos as “sham medicines”, but that would be simplistic and, in fact, plain wrong. The term “holistic” comes into play here, but to most of the medical establishment, this connotes something new-agey, and therefore anti-science. I prefer to consider it “conterxtual medicine”. As I say, there is a lot going on. The immune system does not operate reductionistically, but as a community of highly interacting parts. So does the genome; so does the entire universe. Why should an organism like a human be any different?

But what are the relevant contextual elements? Several of the Harvard studies make clear that expectation is extremely important. And, I would argue, expectation is, in turn, highly dependent on the personal skills of the practitioner. (Once again, the magic is in the magician, not the wand.) From an evolutionary sense, this makes perfectly good sense: For thousands of generations before modern medicine, people who relied in and trusted shamans and other such healers tended to survive longer than those who didn’t, or so I am supposing. After all, any healing must have come, and still comes, mostly from within, which is what immune systems are all about. All the rest is window dressing, in large part. (Regarding his successful acupuncture career, Kaptchuk claims that it isn’t about the acupuncture itself, but that he himself is a very good healer.)

Indeed, expectation can account for a significant amount of the therapeutic effect with many pharmaceutical offerings. (Several recent studies on anti-depressants suggest that placebo is as effective as the drug itself when other things, like expectation, are controlled for.)

But my main point here is not that medicines are ineffective, but that many healers are. They say that law school teaches its students to graduate from law school, not to become lawyers. Likewise, medical schools are great places for students to learn the science of medicine, but are lousy places to learn the art. And many healers who are not MDs are really good at their art, regardless of the science. (“Art”, in my sense, is, what might be called “meta-science”, or even “holistic science”. Art is not afraid of context; rather, it exults in it.) To claim that the right shingle confers, by itself, expertise in this is ludicrous, and supremely unhelpful.

To be sure, the public does have a right to be protected from charlatans and obviously avaricious quacks. I fully believe in licensing all medical professionals. Again, however, the degree itself, or lack of it, does not prove quackiness or greed one way or the other.

Finally, I have come to believe, strongly, that no therapy is effective in the absence of the human feelings that we are endowed with from our long evolutionary history. We thrive, when we do, in the a contextually rich ethos of joy, happiness, fulfillment, empowerment, service…and love. We need a “home in the universe” that includes this diversity. Most doctors will claim something to the effect that, “sure, but my job is to solve medical problems; that other stuff is someone else’s department.” I say to that, “this attitude makes you, at best, only half a healer.” I claim, further, that true healing recognizes the total human, in his or her total context. True therapy recognizes our place in the universe.

Sangye
01-03-2012, 03:35 PM
LOL no apologies necessary, Natalie. I just wanted to set the record straight on the forum.

It's good to keep an open mind and try not to let the mind wander into hopes and fears-- where it normally spends all of its time. The body is an amazing thing and has a capacity for healing itself that is truly miraculous. None of us should ever lose hope.

Al
01-04-2012, 01:08 PM
LOL no apologies necessary, Natalie. I just wanted to set the record straight on the forum.

It's good to keep an open mind and try not to let the mind wander into hopes and fears-- where it normally spends all of its time. The body is an amazing thing and has a capacity for healing itself that is truly miraculous. None of us should ever lose hope.

Indeed, Sangye. To be sure, both fears and hopes are necessary components of the human condition; it's just that the right balance needs to skew toward hope. Everyone is familiar with the story of Pandora's box. "Pandora", in translation, means "all hopes", not "all evils".

Al

Sangye
01-05-2012, 05:38 AM
In this context hopes are not the same as maintaining hope. The former implies clinging to a particular desire. Maintaining hope is not clinging to anything but is a general state of feeling positive.

Neither hopes nor fears are necessary, and both cause only suffering in the long haul since neither is centered in the present moment.

delorisdoe
01-05-2012, 06:15 AM
Half of the time I have no idea what we are speaking about in these threads...I guess i just dont have time to read the longer answers as I am only here now while at work-ha ha ha-and have no time. I think I miss a lot. not that it matters to anyone. :)

pberggren1
01-05-2012, 07:26 AM
Half of the time I have no idea what we are speaking about in these threads...I guess i just dont have time to read the longer answers as I am only here now while at work-ha ha ha-and have no time. I think I miss a lot. not that it matters to anyone. :)

I wouldn't worry Leigh. I'm in the same boat........lol.

pberggren1
01-05-2012, 07:28 AM
I always have hope for many things. It is very healthy to have hope and of course very necessary.

Dirty Don
01-05-2012, 07:35 AM
[QUOTE=Sangye;52968Neither hopes nor fears are necessary, and both cause only suffering in the long haul since neither is centered in the present moment.[/QUOTE]

Harsh, perhaps too much so for those of us who need/use/employ any hope/fear to get us going in the next minute...I agree with Al to some extent...it/this is a human condition, it needs to be treated humanely...not just scientifically.

D

HopeinTN
01-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Nicely put Al.

Natalie
01-05-2012, 08:45 AM
I second that HopeinTN Nicely said .. love The ending .. its so True I believe :smile: .. Most doctors will claim something to the effect that, “sure, but my job is to solve medical problems; that other stuff is someone else’s department.” I say to that, “this attitude makes you, at best, only half a healer.” I claim, further, that true healing recognizes the total human, in his or her total context. True therapy recognizes our place in the universe.!
Yes My Trip away may of been the start of my healing journey ,, :) Will look forward to my next Doc visit In Early April .. Thanks for your Post Ai enjoyed reading that :)
Your Ok Delorisdoe you will read when you need to read pay attention when you need to .. :) I get a bit like that just skim threw posts . And yes We all need Hope Phil ! !

sharon
01-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Natalie, do not have a heart attack, yes it is me, so that is what you have been up to! It is amazing what our bodies hang on to hey. Have you heard from a man called 'steve' on here? He is in brisbane. He sent me pvt msg, but i am unable to reply? just wondering.

I am so happy to hear your pred is coming down, my dr got me off it v slowly (yes sangye i did it v. slowly) although my anca's are heading nth, and i see a new Dr in Feb.

Talk to you
sharon xxx :)

Al
01-05-2012, 01:39 PM
Neither hopes nor fears are necessary, and both cause only suffering in the long haul since neither is centered in the present moment.

Not so sure, Sangye. So much of being human is to have a narrative that includes a future, so a hopeful stance that includes at least somewhat specific hopes, rather than just a free-floating positive outlook, seems natural. Perhaps, of course, this is just me talking. Yet I see the "suffering in the long haul" a problem only when the failure of any specific hope is cause for grief. But, I think, normal people can balance a lot of possible futures, knowing that only one path out of the infinite will actually happen; the narrative is constantly re-written with a cloud of new hopes. But maybe this is just another way of agreeing with you.

Al

Al
01-05-2012, 01:57 PM

Actually, Leigh, it matters to me. I know this is my selfish side talking here, but...may I be direct?

What is confusing or annoying to you in longer answers is precisely what is therapeutic for me. Cheer leading, nagging, and the day-to-day chit-chat among fellow sufferers is important, even though I am not particularly adroit in their use. But, frankly, if that is all the forum was about, I would have dropped out long ago. We are all, different, and have different skills and approaches. I have no problem with short posts, which are both good and necessary. I do not ask that you or anyone else (including myself) produce an essay for every post. Yet, my whole being exults in working through levels of thought, exploring details, filling in gaps, and the whole ninety yards. It is, in fact, what allows me to continue working as much as I do, rather than spiraling into the oblivion of uselessness. And, I have to believe, there are at least a few others on the forum who feel likewise.

There--I've said it. You don't have to like it, or even read it. But it makes me feel better to get it out.

Al

Dirty Don
01-05-2012, 02:49 PM
There--I've said it. You don't have to like it, or even read it. But it makes me feel better to get it out. Al

Al...is that a windmill out there? Let's go get it...chase it, bat at it, sling epithets of only the worst kind at it, then admire it from afar...spinning slowly, mesmerizing, tantalizing...CHAAARRRRRGE!

Don't worry peeps, Al knows what I'm talking about...thtththththaaat's alllll folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al
01-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Al...is that a windmill out there? Let's go get it...chase it, bat at it, sling epithets of only the worst kind at it, then admire it from afar...spinning slowly, mesmerizing, tantalizing...CHAAARRRRRGE!

Don't worry peeps, Al knows what I'm talking about...thtththththaaat's alllll folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Har! Kiww the wabbit in the wndmiww, Don. What a woony toon!

Al

Sangye
01-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Harsh, perhaps too much so for those of us who need/use/employ any hope/fear to get us going in the next minute...I agree with Al to some extent...it/this is a human condition, it needs to be treated humanely...not just scientifically.

D
That isn't at all what I meant. The hope I'm talking about is a clinging, like "I hope I get ___, or I hope that person does __." It never ends. We constantly live in that type of thinking. Literally every thought we have is one of hopes or fears. It's not the type of hope that sustains us in difficult times, but a needy, clingy hope that can never be satisfied.

Dirty Don
01-05-2012, 04:32 PM
That isn't at all what I meant.

Thank you S, got it now, was hoping that might be your response...I am shallow at times, but I get it! Hehe! Keep it up lady...you ARE good. I think I married the needy clingy type the first marriage but she wasn't Hope...lol...so, indeed, your explanation was needed by me! LOL...

Al
01-05-2012, 04:49 PM
That isn't at all what I meant. The hope I'm talking about is a clinging, like "I hope I get ___, or I hope that person does __." It never ends. We constantly live in that type of thinking. Literally every thought we have is one of hopes or fears. It's not the type of hope that sustains us in difficult times, but a needy, clingy hope that can never be satisfied.

So, once again, we really do agree, Sangye! Yeah, we have different modes of expression, but most every time I think I don't dig what you say, turns out I really do....

Al

pberggren1
01-05-2012, 04:56 PM
I think I know what you mean Sangye. You are talking more of a worldly type hope that does not produece good fruits.

Natalie
01-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Natalie, do not have a heart attack, yes it is me, so that is what you have been up to! It is amazing what our bodies hang on to hey. Have you heard from a man called 'steve' on here? He is in brisbane. He sent me pvt msg, but i am unable to reply? just wondering.

I am so happy to hear your pred is coming down, my dr got me off it v slowly (yes sangye i did it v. slowly) although my anca's are heading nth, and i see a new Dr in Feb.

Talk to you
sharon xxx :) This post blew my mind Sharon in more ways than one .. :) So good to hear from you and yes I have been speaking with Steve Nice fellow and Yes close to Us !. another weggie in QLD WOW hey !!.
Im happy about the pred reduce too..:) Its been a long while on the same dose unable to go down .. And I cant believe your Off the pred ! that's such good news with everything you have been threw in the last few years !!! .. amazing stuff :hug3: On Ya !
Now Back to this mind blowing post Sharon .. :D
when I was In NZ And went to see This doc Dale Speedy , after the 1st visit 2 days after I had a massive chest pain !. when I went back the following week , I told him and he sore It as a good thing as Something shifting inside me .. then talked a lot about the heart and chest ,, Another Thing was I asked him what he thought of the number 11 , because When I was really sick a few years back that was all I would see day or night .. 11:11 everywhere and it really started to scare me because I was worried about my health at the time, I was facing a Big hurdle I hadn't faced before , It was a sign but good or bad I didn't know .. I really thought it was bad . I got to a point I was screaming and crying at the clock yelling what do you mean ! ..( I know but nutty But thats what came out :) I did ring a friend who is right into meditation and stuff and asked her after my episode with the clock :rolleyes1: she said that 11 is the number of the angels , they are looking out for you and to stay positive .. wow!! that made me feel so much better ..My Nana had not long passed away so I'm sure it was her looking out for me . ..I asked Dale what was his thoughts on 11 .. his were that 11 means the pathway to heaven.. 11.. or the gateway in life .. = ..:) interesting . The time that you posted this message Sharon was 11:11am :P and the 1st line was dont have a heart attack lol .! WOW :P what you reckon about that ..! NAt

delorisdoe
01-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Actually, Leigh, it matters to me. I know this is my selfish side talking here, but...may I be direct?

What is confusing or annoying to you in longer answers is precisely what is therapeutic for me. Cheer leading, nagging, and the day-to-day chit-chat among fellow sufferers is important, even though I am not particularly adroit in their use. But, frankly, if that is all the forum was about, I would have dropped out long ago. We are all, different, and have different skills and approaches. I have no problem with short posts, which are both good and necessary. I do not ask that you or anyone else (including myself) produce an essay for every post. Yet, my whole being exults in working through levels of thought, exploring details, filling in gaps, and the whole ninety yards. It is, in fact, what allows me to continue working as much as I do, rather than spiraling into the oblivion of uselessness. And, I have to believe, there are at least a few others on the forum who feel likewise.

There--I've said it. You don't have to like it, or even read it. But it makes me feel better to get it out.

Al

lol like i said i only ever come here anymore when I am at work and therefore should be working sooooooo I dont read long or indirect posts so I miss a ton of what is going on. Im not asking anyone not to do it i am just noticing how much I am missing these days.

delorisdoe
01-05-2012, 11:11 PM

I used to hope that one particular employee I had would come in for work and just listen to me and do what I ask of her rather than argue on every little detail. She just wont. I stopped hoping this and instead I focus on how awesome she is in her daily postition and I work around her. I only ever get frustrated with her when I find myself "hoping" she will change. It leads me to dissapointment and frustration everytime and I am much better off without all of that. I imagine this would apply to anything involving this definition of hope. i think anyway.
S

Sangye
01-06-2012, 06:17 AM
That is it, Leigh. Exactly what I meant. :smile1:

Sangye
01-06-2012, 06:19 AM
It would help if I were better at explaining things! But you all did a great job of translating it into something that made sense. :biggrin1:

Dirty Don
01-06-2012, 06:20 AM
Methinks we need a communications major on here!! Just kidding...it is so hard to get a person's meaning thru online messaging, and much of what we talk about is missed...wish there was a way to sift all of this info and reorganize it...thinking..........

delorisdoe
01-06-2012, 06:59 AM
thank you sangye.

pberggren1
01-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Lucy, you got some splaining to do........lol.

Sangye
01-07-2012, 04:26 AM
Methinks we need a communications major on here!! Just kidding...it is so hard to get a person's meaning thru online messaging, and much of what we talk about is missed...wish there was a way to sift all of this info and reorganize it...thinking..........

LOL If you spend time on Twitter you know that 140 characters is enough to create utter chaos.

Natalie
03-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi All just dropping In see what I have been missing , . Heaps by the looks of things A few nose reconstructions happening and pokes and Jabs here there and everywhere . Hope all are coping with There weg's Journey and staying positive . :thumbup: Had another 3 monthly check up with my docs .. All good ENT are happy . Specialist is happy And Im feeling really good . there are so many downs with this Wegs journey It really makes you appreciated the Highs ..
Here are a few pics I took last week , I went on a 15 km national Park bush walk . little bit to long for me but I made it out alive . but sore in the legs . but Enjoyed the Natural surrounds all very lush from All the recent rains we have had here in Australia . Hope you like Regards Natalie 1553155415551556155715581559

pberggren1
03-20-2012, 06:46 AM
Those first 4 attachments did not work for me Natalie.

annekat
03-20-2012, 07:48 AM
Those first 4 attachments did not work for me Natalie. Me neither.... but the last one is very nice.

Natalie
03-20-2012, 09:43 AM
sorry Guys I will have another go at it :)

Jaha
03-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Congrats on the good drs. visit. Thanks for sharing the news and your beautiful walk. Keep up the good work.

Jana

Sangye
03-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Glad you're doing so well Natalie! :thumbsup:

Natalie
03-20-2012, 10:33 AM
Thanks yous Guys :) Im feeling really good . even lost 2 kilos whoo always a bonus even thou I haven't noticed it .:) I reposed photos in my previous post I hope you all can see them now , please let me know if you can :)

Debbie C
03-20-2012, 01:32 PM
I think that is really interesting..I have never heard of such a thing but I do believe there are alot of better ways to cure oneself instead of given a bunch of medicine that can cause different cancers and others things to go wrong. I would love to try someting like that..Wish you well.

Natalie
03-21-2012, 09:05 PM
Hi Debra . It was very interesting and just a strange turn of events that led me to seeing Contact care . definitely opened my eyes to a few things . All the best .Nat

annekat
03-22-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks yous Guys :) Im feeling really good . even lost 2 kilos whoo always a bonus even thou I haven't noticed it .:) I reposed photos in my previous post I hope you all can see them now , please let me know if you can :) Yes, I can see all the photos now. Very beautiful indeed! And I admire you for walking that far.

drz
03-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Yes, I can see all the photos now. Very beautiful indeed! And I admire you for walking that far.

i suppose that trail isn't wheel chair accessible, is it??

Debbie C
03-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Natalie...those pics were beautiful.I've always wanted to come to Australia but I think those pics will be the closest I'll get to there.Love the accent.

Natalie
03-27-2012, 01:35 PM
thanks Debra , I love Australia its my Home :)

Natalie
06-26-2012, 07:49 AM
Good morning all, looks like yous have recovered from your hacking just fine . I have been back to doctor recently and all my bloods are still negative and im feeling good. I have ENT at the end of july and i want to get into see the eye specialist soon because i had a octal migraine come on at work last week . bit scary because i only have the one eye . i have figured out that i have only got them at work , think the bright fluro lights and being tired causes them .
only other issue I have is a sore left hip . Spoke to doc about it and believes it could be from years of pred , damaging my hip joint . I will have a scan on it next visit and see if that's the cause .

mishb
06-26-2012, 09:45 AM
thanks Debra , I love Australia its my Home :)

Yeah......me too :thumbsup:

Sangye
06-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Yay for doing well, Natalie! I hope your hip is okay. :thumbsup:

Natalie
06-26-2012, 06:08 PM
Yay for doing well, Natalie! I hope your hip is okay. :thumbsup: i hope so too Sangye :)

Fran
06-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Hoping all goes well Natalie - Oz looks great !:thumbup:

Fran