PDA

View Full Version : Prays Needed

HypnoticEyez
12-23-2011, 09:03 AM
I don't post often, but I do read the forum regularly. I haven't gotten to know anyone on a personal level, but would like anyone that cares to, to PLEASE pray for my family and I. On Monday morning I lost my husband and friend of 24 years. Medical Examiner says heart disease. He was as they say the 'Bread Winner' but was laid off in March and was collecting unemployment and had no life insurance since being laid off. Not only was his the only source of income he became my caregiver when Wegener's barged into my life in May. I don't know how to go on from here. He fed, bathed, dressed me and help me to and from my bedside commode. He took me to all of my appointments which at times have been daily, but at the very least 3 times a week and never complained. I am feeling so lost and alone. I don't usually reach out to anyone for help but I am devastated, I miss him terribly.

drz
12-23-2011, 09:15 AM
I don't post often, but I do read the forum regularly. I haven't gotten to know anyone on a personal level, but would like anyone that cares to, to PLEASE pray for my family and I. On Monday morning I lost my husband and friend of 24 years. Medical Examiner says heart disease. He was as they say the 'Bread Winner' but was laid off in March and was collecting unemployment and had no life insurance since being laid off. Not only was his the only source of income he became my caregiver when Wegener's barged into my life in May. I don't know how to go on from here. He fed, bathed, dressed me and help me to and from my bedside commode. He took me to all of my appointments which at times have been daily, but at the very least 3 times a week and never complained. I am feeling so lost and alone. I don't usually reach out to anyone for help but I am devastated, I miss him terribly.

Sorry to hear about your loss. This is a tough time of the year to lose any loved ones but death rates seem higher this time of the year and many funerals around here lately, including some relatives. I don't know how you will cope with your loss and adjust to the major changes involved but hope you have some other family or friends to help support you through this tough time. You are in my thoughts and wishes for finding some peace and support at this difficult time. I offer you my condolences!

Dirty Don
12-23-2011, 09:23 AM
Our hearts out to you...you will get through all in your own ways and time...be courageous now...

Al
12-23-2011, 09:34 AM
This is devastating. My thoughts are with you. In addition to the grief and mourning that are necessary parts of life, there are many practical matter to deal with, just when you are least able to handle them. I believe you have several kids. Are they still in the area? I will write more later. I hope we can help you through this terrible time.

Al

elephant
12-23-2011, 09:37 AM
I am sorry to hear this. I cant imagine what you are going through. We are hear to listen and support you through this difficult time.

KathyB
12-23-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and pray you will find comfort with family and friends and our support group. Please let us know how we may be of assistance.

Psyborg
12-23-2011, 10:03 AM
I will pray for you. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Your own situation just compounds the difficulty :(

Thakator
12-23-2011, 10:14 AM
I join the others in declaring my deepest sympathies for your terrible loss. So very sorry that you have to experience this. And, so cruly unfair given your battle with Wegeners. The warmest of thoughts and sincerest of prayers I send your way. Ron

NicShaf
12-23-2011, 10:44 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in all our prayers.

HeatherR
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM
I too am sorry for your loss I have prayed for you I believe you will become stronger because of this however I also acknowledge that at this time words are of little comfort. Please be ver gentle with yourself. God bless you.

Rini
12-23-2011, 01:10 PM
I am sorry for your loss

Sangye
12-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Oh my gosh, how awful! I am so sorry for your loss. Please let us know how we can help you through this. I will definitely keep you in my prayers to be well, to find peace and to have all the assistance and strength you need.

DEE
12-23-2011, 04:18 PM
Thinking of you and your family at this time .

Rose
12-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Praying for you and your family. Such a sad story. I am so sorry for your loss.

ArlaMo
12-23-2011, 05:47 PM
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I wish Renton was just a wee bit closer to my side of the state - as it is, you have my prayers and thoughts in this sad time.

jola57
12-23-2011, 05:52 PM
I am sorry for your loss, no words can describe the pain you are going thru but please take comfort in that we are all here with you and for you. May you find peace and strength.

mishb
12-23-2011, 10:15 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your husband and friend.
Please keep checking back here so that we may all be of some help and comfort to you in your time of grieving.

I hope you have some help on the outside too, that will enable you to get the care and treatment you need.

Take care

BrianR
12-24-2011, 07:12 AM
I am at a loss for words other than to say how terribly sad I am to hear this terrible news and how sorry I am for your loss. You will be in my prayers and please take one day at a time and take care of yourself.

chrisTIn@
12-24-2011, 08:38 AM
I am very very sorry to hear from your loss.
Wishing you lots of strength, keep on posting here, hope we can be of any help.

Chris G
12-24-2011, 09:28 AM
I'm so sad to hear of your terrible news. I hope that you have family members who will be there to help with the care you need. I'll be thinking about you.

Dryhill
12-24-2011, 10:43 AM
I am sorry to learn of your very sad news. You are in my prayers.

gurinbasra
12-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Like everyone else, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope for you to be strong to face your difficult days ahead and I hope your memories of your husband give you some comfort. There is most definitely the power of the prayer and you can be assured that many of us are praying for you. Keep strong, keep well and do him proud.

maria garcia
12-24-2011, 03:30 PM
Im so sorry. I believe your husband is an angel now and will help you through this. I will pray for you. Please don't be afraid to reach to your family members.

vdub
12-24-2011, 04:55 PM
So sorry..... We are all thinking of you.....

Hammy8241
12-25-2011, 07:14 PM
On this most difficult of days, you are in my thoughts and together we will get through to calmer waters.

dutch
12-25-2011, 07:29 PM
I am saying prayers for peace and healing.

MCC
12-27-2011, 06:15 PM
I am so sorry for your loss, thinking of you.

annekat
12-28-2011, 08:52 AM
I echo the sentiments above. I'm very sorry to hear this has happened to one of us, and to your family. I hope you have some relatives and friends nearby who are able to help you get through each day. I am in Olympia, and if I were closer by, I'd offer to drive over and bring you whatever you need. Please keep us all posted as to how you are doing and if there is anything we can do to help.

Anne

Widthofacircle
12-28-2011, 09:46 AM
My deepest sympathy for your sad loss. I wish there was more I could offer
Brendan

Lightwarrior
12-28-2011, 09:53 AM
My heart cries for you. What can we do? Do you have family? Where will you go? I am sending you light and energy. What else do you need right now?

Geoff
12-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Its impossible to put into words just how this must hurt you now but you know that youre husband would have wanted you to be strong and to push on with your life, after all he gave you so much support as he helped you in your fight with WG. Please accept all the love and suppport from all of us, keep in touch and know that we are right there with you, every step of the way. WIth all our love we can overcome anything.

Stephanie78
01-02-2012, 05:50 PM
This post simply broke my heart. I'm so sorry for your loss. You will definitley be in my prayers.

janNaz
01-03-2012, 08:53 AM
My heart goes out to you. Please have hope and reach out to family and friends for support. I will pray for you.

Natalie
01-03-2012, 09:21 AM
this is a hard post to read ... I give you my deepest sympathy for the loss of your husband And I send strength your way , I do hope you have family and friends around you right now . please see this forum as a place to turn for anything .. regards Nat