PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas and New Year to all

DEE
12-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

from DEEx and BARON

RudiK
12-18-2011, 12:35 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone. Rudi K.

KathyB
12-18-2011, 12:43 AM
For me, 2011 has been a year of change and challenge and the opportunity to view life through a different lens. My wish for us all is to appreciate our lives and the role we play ensuring our future productivity and happiness. I thank God each and every day for the blessings of family, friends, colleagues, medical teams, and fellow Weggies! And wish you all a healthy holiday season and peace-filled 2012!

KB

freakyschizogirl
12-18-2011, 01:38 AM
Happy holidays and a merry new year!!

Wishing everyone health and happiness in the following year. :hug3::thumbsup:

Dirty Don
12-18-2011, 05:02 AM
BIG DITTO to all!! Happy Holidays!

NicShaf
12-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Happy Holidays everyone!!! And wishes for good health, healing and happiness in the coming year!!! xoxoxo

Chris G
12-19-2011, 06:42 AM
Happy holidays to everyone!! I hope next year brings better health to all of us.

annekat
12-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Best of holiday wishes to everyone! I hope we all get some well-deserved rest and relaxation and an extra dose of quality time with loved ones!

Anne

vdub
12-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Yes indeed! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanakkah to all.... Let's hope it's a good year for all of us....

Psyborg
12-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Merry Christmas folks :)

Sangye
12-20-2011, 04:57 AM
Happy Holidays, everyone! May you all be strong and healthy in the coming year. :hug3:

Geoff
12-20-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi DEE, must be something cosmic going on as I have just been able to log on and join your posting!!

Merry Christmas and a very happy healthy New Year to you and all the weggies around the world! Keep strong and enjoy life

mishb
12-20-2011, 10:37 PM
From myself and my family, I wish everyone, and their families and friends, a very Happy Christmas season.
May it be full of lots of laughs and, oh, way too much food and festivities.

As Geoff said, keep strong and here's looking towards a happy, healthier, brighter 2012 for everyone.

Enjoy your holidays and ...............

Natalie
12-21-2011, 08:03 AM
Hello All Wishing you a very Merry Xmas , I have been very busy since I got back from my holiday to NZ I must get on and post some pics and let yous know how it all went .. But that can wit till new Year xxpp stay safe everyone

Dryhill
12-21-2011, 12:07 PM
I wish you all a great Christmas break and truly wonderful 2012.

I have asked Father Christmas for an outright cure for WG, the only snag is I have not been a very good boy this year. :sneaky:

maria garcia
12-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Health, Health, Health, Health, Health, Health, Health, and more health to everyone in this forum

freakyschizogirl
12-22-2011, 07:19 AM
I wish you all a great Christmas break and truly wonderful 2012.

I have asked Father Christmas for an outright cure for WG, the only snag is I have not been a very good boy this year. :sneaky:

ROFL - neither have i. I hope some other Weggies have and can ask Santa on our and their behalf??

pberggren1
12-22-2011, 07:36 AM
ROFL - neither have i. I hope some other Weggies have and can ask Santa on our and their behalf??

Had a couple of drinks with Santa last night. The elves were on strike last month so he says a no go. He is way behind.......lol.

Chris G
12-22-2011, 07:39 AM
Had a couple of drinks with Santa last night. The elves were on strike last month so he says a no go. He is way behind.......lol.

You did it wrong Phil.....you gotta keep feeding him drinks til he says yes!

pberggren1
12-22-2011, 07:41 AM
You did it wrong Phil.....you gotta keep feeding him drinks til he says yes!

I tried but the elves grabbed him and snuck him out the back door while I was pouring another drink.......lol.

Al
12-22-2011, 12:11 PM
On this solstice day, regardless of our beliefs (or lack of official ones), the strongest symbol I can imagine is that of renewal. This is true for both those of us whose astral radiation is at the lowest ebb, and those in its fullest wax. And it is an important image, I think, for weggies to hold onto: In the dead of winter, a rose blooms; in the scorching heat, a green shoot rises; the light returns.

My wish is, of course, for health and painless vigor for all of us. But I am a mortal. I cannot myself grant these things, not can I wipe away every tear. Still, I wish these things and more. And I can, with hope, hold aloft the flame of renewal as we travel together. Perhaps we can all carry this flame.

Al

annekat
12-22-2011, 12:48 PM
On this solstice day, regardless of our beliefs (or lack of official ones), the strongest symbol I can imagine is that of renewal. This is true for both those of us whose astral radiation is at the lowest ebb, and those in its fullest wax. And it is an important image, I think, for weggies to hold onto: In the dead of winter, a rose blooms; in the scorching heat, a green shoot rises; the light returns.

My wish is, of course, for health and painless vigor for all of us. But I am a mortal. I cannot myself grant these things, not can I wipe away every tear. Still, I wish these things and more. And I can, with hope, hold aloft the flame of renewal as we travel together. Perhaps we can all carry this flame.

Al Well expressed thoughts, Al. I think of the solstice in a simplistic way: from now on the days will be getting longer, sunrise will come earlier and sunset will come later! And there will be other signs of spring sooner than we expect them. The whole idea of renewal is definitely in there! Not only in the natural world around us but in our hearts, souls, minds, and bodies. Yes, I think we can all strive to carry that flame.

Anne

drz
12-23-2011, 09:40 AM
May we all have the good fortune to have enough good health to enjoy our families and friends during this Holiday season.
Merry Christmas to all.

Widthofacircle
12-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Happy Christmas everyone
Brendan

Rini
12-23-2011, 05:00 PM
Hello All Wishing you a very Merry Xmas , I have been very busy since I got back from my holiday to NZ I must get on and post some pics and let yous know how it all went .. But that can wit till new Year xxpp stay safe everyone

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I would really love it if everyone would sent me pics of their good times so I can build a weggie family album!
you can send them to me on here or to my e-mail [email protected]. Please don't be shy!

jola57
12-23-2011, 06:02 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

HeatherR
12-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Wishing everyone of you a bright and happy Christmas take care and a BIG heartfelt THANKS 

chrisTIn@
12-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Merry Christmas everybody and thanks very very much for the support I find on this forum! :smile1:

rif
12-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Wishing everyone a Very Happy Christmas:smile1:

ArlaMo
12-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful, HEALTHY 2012!!

Lightwarrior
12-28-2011, 09:47 AM

Al

Quite poetic and profound AL, impressive. I love the concept of renewal from the dead of winter or the scorching heat. We are all the diamonds formed by the intense pressure of the coal named Wegners.

Al
12-28-2011, 10:57 AM
...I love the concept of renewal from the dead of winter or the scorching heat. We are all the diamonds formed by the intense pressure of the coal named Wegners.

Also very poetic and profound. Thank you.

Al