PDA

View Full Version : Pred question

Tom
12-14-2011, 01:00 AM
Early on in my DX last spring, I was put on 10 mg Pred and then to 40 and then to 60 and stayed all summer except for 2 attempts to taper me off but had to go back to 60 and start for periods of time and finally tapered me to as low as 30 mg for a couple weeks a month or so ago. Because my breathing was going south on the less pred, my pulmo put me back up to 60 mg and began an immediate taper of 7 days at 60 and 7 at 50 ,7 days at 40 and now I am at 30 mg for 14 days as she will be going on vacation and the hope is that I hold stable til after she returns after xmas. Then the plan is to start a taper to 20 mg. That would be the lowest dose Ive had since January of this year. On the lower doses as I said, my breating gets harder and Im on oxygen 24/7 right now, also on the lower doses, I get edema which is one of the reasons my pred dosage was rasied again at one point. I also have kidney disease with the wegs and my nephro says they are funtioning as they are but I need to cut out ALL sodium in my diet because this is in her opinion the cause of my edema and possible fluid around the heart and lungs making it harder to breathe, makes sense to me. The fluid build up is due to my kidneys not being able to do full duty when called upon as I understand how they work. I can rationalize all of this but it seems that when I decrease my predisone, my breating gets worse and my spirometrys are worse, I begin to get swelling throughout my body and now, I have been on the 30 mg for 4 days now and my energy level has gone from 75% to around 30%. I asked if it was possible to be living on the predisone so to speak but no sure about the answers I got other than it helps to get my wegs under control. On the flipside of the decreases, after my dose is raised back up, I see no big reversal of problems. Instead I get more of a stablization of my current condition. My question is, Is this the way predisone is supposed to work? Also is it possible for the lungs and kidneys,etc to work their best solely on the predisone in higher doses, because with out it my health fails it seems? Anybody else with this experience? The Drs knew I was going to be a tough case because of past medical history. Wegs cases are all tough cases to crack but Im not sure if Im losing the COPD battle or if the wegs is not cooperating with the meds or if my cancer is getting its revenge.

Psyborg
12-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Tom, are they treating you with anything other than Prednisone? I'd assume yes, but not sure from your message.

Chris G
12-14-2011, 04:54 AM
Same question here. What is your maintenance drug, and what dose are you taking? Pred alone does not control wg nor will it put wg into remission.

Tom
12-14-2011, 05:42 AM
I have been on predisone since January and started at a 10 mg taper, never got to finish the 7 day pred taper on 10 mg, then all this lobectomy stuff happened in Feb. then the pneuemonia in April ,I guess it was and eventual wegeners dx. I was doing CYTOXAN for 6 months and was just taken of it last month and put on Cellcept, 500mg twice daily, Omeprozol, bactrum, glyburide as well as Advair inhaler, Spiriva, Albuterol rescue inhaler. At my last appointment with the reumy, he wasnt happy with the direction things were going and was going to check with my insurance to see if they weill pay for Ritoxan infusions. He wants to do 2 of them. Not sure when everyone else started their treatment, but mine took a month to start because they wanted all the test in and with my history, they said they had to move with caution so they didnt kill me with the treatment itself. As far as I know they conferred with my present Dr's and involved others from around the country to see if there was a similar case like mine. I know the MAYO clinic was contacted. Im know that the pred wont out me in remission but it feels like it rules the respitory and other functions and Im no sure where I would be with out the dosage Ive had throughout the year. Is it reasonable to assume that I am thriving on the predisone, god forbid. I dont want more of it.

Chris G
12-14-2011, 05:50 AM
It sure sounds like pred has been doing most of the work. But I don't know how that could be possible if you just came off ctx, and had trouble reducing below 30 mg pred while on ctx. I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with ctx or cellcept. Have you had a chest ct to make sure there's not something serious going on in your lungs? For me rtx has made a world of difference. But wow, your breathing difficulties sound very stubborn. How is it coming along with the rtx approval/scheduling?

Tom
12-14-2011, 06:25 AM
It sure sounds like pred has been doing most of the work. But I don't know how that could be possible if you just came off ctx, and had trouble reducing below 30 mg pred while on ctx. I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with ctx or cellcept. Have you had a chest ct to make sure there's not something serious going on in your lungs? For me rtx has made a world of difference. But wow, your breathing difficulties sound very stubborn. How is it coming along with the rtx approval/scheduling?
I think I am having problems below 50 mg and 60 was just a something that made the body beg for more it seemed. Yes Ive had the chest ct's and all.I have been monitored since 2006 ,the time of my colon cancer dx I had 2 lobes of the right lung removed in Feb. due to an obtruction in the airway. The breathing problems are due to severe COPD. I got along fairly well on the cytoxan but the predisone dosage changes seemed to be what stood out for me when it came to changes in my health. I find out tommorow if I can get the Ritoxan when I go to the Dr. It come down to taking the pred for the COPD and the Wegs, and I have kidney involvment and sinus so I have a double whammy on my respitory system. Thats why I have concerns about the use of the predisone.

Psyborg
12-14-2011, 06:44 AM
Hey Tom I found this:
Breathing Problems

Cellcept also may interfere with your normal respiratory functions. For example, you may be short of breath or have other breathing difficulties, Drugs.com states, such as shallow, rapid breathing. You may feel chest tightness, too. Problems with your breathing may increase if you exert yourself, the Mayo Clinic states. Wheezing, or a high, whiny sound, may occur when you exhale. All of these are classified as serious common side effects.

Read more: Cellcept Drug Side Effects | LIVESTRONG.COM (http://www.livestrong.com/article/107865-cellcept-drug-side-effects/#ixzz1gRgrvrpm)

Did the problems start with the CellCept? Could the maybe try MTX or Immuran?

Al
12-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Prednisone is a strange bedfellow, Tom. You have to love it for the wonders it works, and you have to hate it for the chaos it leaves in its wake. You have enough complications going on that too much taper sounds dicey, but I hear you about the nastiness. I'm not sure how to fit in the COPD. But I can tell you that edema is no fun, and anything to avoid it is desirable. I'm not at zero sodium, but I use no extra salt in cooking. I make up for it with spices and flavorful cooking techniques.

Al

Tom
12-14-2011, 07:31 AM
Nah the breathing problems have been there since before the Cytoxan started but I did pulmonary rehab and came out with new life but with in a couple of months I startedto go down hill on the 60 mg. but it was time to try andreduce it but that taper failed. There is a concern that I need to get down on my pred and I share that concern. The problem with predisone I think is that the body into a junkie,not in the mind sense but the body eventually needs more to operate, since the body makes its own steroid as I understand. Im afraid that I crossed the threhhold while doing the 60 mg early on and expressed it to the Drs because I could feel my breath getting shorter and my energy level was peaking and the more they try to reduce me the worse it gets and then when they try to increase a little ,it does no good but only makes the present condition stable. Thats how it seems to me anyway. I actually lied to myself last week and left the 02 off for a day and a half and finally told the wife that I had been fooling myself and she agreed because she saw me struggling. A couple of weeks ago when I registered on this site, I tried to convey that I have had what I now know as wegs symptoms and have had them for the previous 5 years beginning at the time of my cancer treatment. I may be full blown Wegs and the one good flare up this last winter may be the last straw. I gather from the Drs remark that he dont like the direction things are going and the concern about getting me down on the predisone that maybe if I go all the down to where they want me, I may not be able to cope. Im still up beat and still wont give up, but short of getting hit by the proverbial bus, I am ready for anything and accept it.

Kami
12-14-2011, 08:36 AM
I tapered much more slowly than 7 days, I went from 60 to 50 to 40 to 30 to 20 to 10 but went down a step every month, not every 7 days.

Tom
12-14-2011, 09:01 AM
I tapered much more slowly than 7 days, I went from 60 to 50 to 40 to 30 to 20 to 10 but went down a step every month, not every 7 days. That would have been ideal also but I could barely get below 50 and I start having problems. Like I said the Drs knew this wasnt going to be easy for me from the start. In part because I had a beat up immune system from stage 4 cancer treatment. and the they had to surpress what I had. Ive predisone in the past but only a 5 or 10 mg taper dose for 7 days and when they told me what I would be taking I about fell over. I believe they are thinking that if they can get the breating under control then I will settle in and can taper, But the COPD is fighting me too. Outside of the WEGS, the pulmo wants to get the lungs stabilized. That would be a big help for me right now and the the way they treat COPD is with steroids also.Therein lies my dilema. I got hit with both at the same time. I went in for the breating problem and within a coupleof months I am dx'd with Wegs and it had already affected the lungs and kidneys as well as the sinus's.

marta
12-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Hey Tom,

my taper was crazy slow compared to yours. My doc worked at Mayo and with some of the docs who are often mentioned on here and she prides herself in being very conservative with the taper. I'm both unhappy and I guess happy with that. I started this whole gig at 60mg, like you, at the beginning of May 2010. I'm now at 7mg - the lowest I've been yet. I went very slow ( a little faster at first, but then I had a big flare in November 2010) and had to start from scratch. Since 20mg, I've been going down 1mg per month, and frankly I think despite my hate-on for pred, it's been relatively uneventful. I've read horror stories about how the wean can hit you, and other than some minor aches and pains, I've been pretty lucky.

I was just talking to a Weggie friend in Edmonton and her doc is weaning her super fast. I was actually worried about her when she was telling me her wean regime. Also happened with my dad (who they put on pred for his kidneys). He went into adrenal crisis, which can kill you. I told him what my opinion was and he listened and he went from having blood pressure that was something like low 80's over low 50's - it was scarry - I have never seen him look so bad in my life - to functioning perfectly normal. He started what I suggested for a wean, went to his NEW nephrologist and she agreed. (I've become a doctor since all of this Wegener's crazyness started). He's now on one day at .5mg and one day nothing - alternating and he's doing great (although it's probably more than a half a year from when his old doc wanted him to be off it). So I think the wean is very important and very individual. Follow your gut. Question your docs. You're the best diagnostic tool there is for your own body.

I hope my ranting hasn't confused the issue any further.

LUCK!!!!

pberggren1
12-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Hey Tom,

my taper was crazy slow compared to yours. My doc worked at Mayo and with some of the docs who are often mentioned on here and she prides herself in being very conservative with the taper. I'm both unhappy and I guess happy with that. I started this whole gig at 60mg, like you, at the beginning of May 2010. I'm now at 7mg - the lowest I've been yet. I went very slow ( a little faster at first, but then I had a big flare in November 2010) and had to start from scratch. Since 20mg, I've been going down 1mg per month, and frankly I think despite my hate-on for pred, it's been relatively uneventful. I've read horror stories about how the wean can hit you, and other than some minor aches and pains, I've been pretty lucky.

I was just talking to a Weggie friend in Edmonton and her doc is weaning her super fast. I was actually worried about her when she was telling me her wean regime. Also happened with my dad (who they put on pred for his kidneys). He went into adrenal crisis, which can kill you. I told him what my opinion was and he listened and he went from having blood pressure that was something like low 80's over low 50's - it was scarry - I have never seen him look so bad in my life - to functioning perfectly normal. He started what I suggested for a wean, went to his NEW nephrologist and she agreed. (I've become a doctor since all of this Wegener's crazyness started). He's now on one day at .5mg and one day nothing - alternating and he's doing great (although it's probably more than a half a year from when his old doc wanted him to be off it). So I think the wean is very important and very individual. Follow your gut. Question your docs. You're the best diagnostic tool there is for your own body.

I hope my ranting hasn't confused the issue any further.

LUCK!!!!

How fast was your friend's taper Marta?

marta
12-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Hey Phil,

It was 10mg every two weeks, then something like 5mg every week or two once she got under 20. I could have it wrong, and she can correct me if I'm wrong - she's a member here as well - but I was just blown away at the speed. Especially under 20 and under 10mg. It was way too freaky. She's also still having issues with active disease I think which warrants a much slower wean and a reasses of the chemo in use. She (my friend) told me that her doc consults with my doc, but I can't see it happening since they're on such opposing pages when it comes to that - they work out of the same clinic though. Once the vasculitis clinic opens up in January, she can jump ship.... ha ha - you reading this my Edmonton friend?

Al
12-14-2011, 02:28 PM
...Also happened with my dad (who they put on pred for his kidneys). He went into adrenal crisis, which can kill you. I told him what my opinion was and he listened and he went from having blood pressure that was something like low 80's over low 50's - it was scarry - I have never seen him look so bad in my life - to functioning perfectly normal. He started what I suggested for a wean, went to his NEW nephrologist and she agreed. (I've become a doctor since all of this Wegener's crazyness started)....

Do you mind me asking, Dr. Marta, what was your Pop's kidney condition that warranted the pred? (I mean, does he mind my asking, since it would be his story to tell.) Pred is not a universal problem solver, but when we need it, we need it.

Al

pberggren1
12-14-2011, 04:36 PM
Hey Phil,

It was 10mg every two weeks, then something like 5mg every week or two once she got under 20. I could have it wrong, and she can correct me if I'm wrong - she's a member here as well - but I was just blown away at the speed. Especially under 20 and under 10mg. It was way too freaky. She's also still having issues with active disease I think which warrants a much slower wean and a reasses of the chemo in use. She (my friend) told me that her doc consults with my doc, but I can't see it happening since they're on such opposing pages when it comes to that - they work out of the same clinic though. Once the vasculitis clinic opens up in January, she can jump ship.... ha ha - you reading this my Edmonton friend?

Doesn't sound fast to me. The last few flares I tapered from 60 after one month at 5 per week until down to 10. Then tapered more slowly, like 1 mg per month or 2 mg every 4 weeks until down to 4, then taper 1 mg per month.

Sounds like her doc does not know Wegs and does not consult with the Kahuna in her own clinic. Not good at all.

Tom
12-15-2011, 01:38 AM
The original plan was to taper me sooner and more gradual but I guess my concern is that it seems like the affected organs seem to function better if Im on the higher dose of predisone but I lose ground at each taper with minimal recovery when they try to compensate, respitory specifically. I know initially when I first went on the pred. I was using spiriva and advair with reasonably good results. Of course my situation is changing all the time it seems as it is with others Im sure. This is a strange disease in that it seems to have a mind of its own. I might also be one of those that dont respond to the treatment very well and I do feel I have had this for awhile before the big flare that led to the dx. Longer than 2 years and maybe as much as 5 or 6 years. I have an appointment today and I will bring up my concerns about the predisone again but dispite my efforts to avoid sodium, I have some edema going on so I started my Lasix as needed again. I'm hoping that I can continue to taper even with some difficulty and hope to find a happy spot somewhere around 10 mg. I can always turn up the o2 and maybe the Advair and Spiriva will sustain and I might try pulmo rehab if the insurance will pay for another session and maybe a low dose of predisone will help with the kidneys.

Al
12-15-2011, 06:41 AM
This is a strange disease in that it seems to have a mind of its own....

You are very right about that, Tom. The disease does have a mind of its own. I'm thinking that perhaps this is more literal than it seems. The immune system is an immensely complicated organ--easily as complex as the brain itself. In fact, I could make the argument that the brain is a specialized part of the immune system, which would not be an incorrect way to look at it. In any case, there is a lot going on there, too much to guarantee results from some piddly drug!

About the edema: It isn't just a matter of sodium. It is a problem with stressed kidneys not knowing where to put the excess liquid. How much Lasix are you taking?

Al

reb876
01-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Hi Everyone, Happy New year, hope its all good,

Only been on the Pred for about 1 month, at 60mg now, very interesting reading about the tapering I will be very proactive about that with the doc when they start to taper me off it, My question is there anything you can do for the pred shakes, I have them real bad today, I assume its the pred, I am still on chemo tablets, so it might be a mixture, could be withdrawals from the booze, after all I am an Aussie piss head lol.

Take Care

Steve

Sangye
01-02-2012, 04:01 AM
There's nothing you can do about the pred shakes. They'll go away as you taper--probably when you get below 40 mg. Glad you're not drinking! That puts a major load on the liver, along with all the meds we take. (Every drug is stressful to the liver, whether the label says it or not)

Al
01-02-2012, 07:33 AM
There's nothing you can do about the pred shakes. They'll go away as you taper--probably when you get below 40 mg. Glad you're not drinking! That puts a major load on the liver, along with all the meds we take. (Every drug is stressful to the liver, whether the label says it or not)

Everyone I know who has been on high-dose pred has the shakes, though it is interesting that much of the med community seems to be unaware of that side effect. At least, it is not a regularly mentioned side effect. For me, it they were the worst in the late afternoon, and seemed to go along with a racing mind. Fixing dinner was an issue: while slicing onions, I could easily have sliced off a finger instead. To top it off, the shakes went hand-in-hand (so to speak) with cramping in the webbing between thumbs and forefingers. Dastardly drug, but we can't live without it.

Al

drz
01-02-2012, 09:15 AM
I remember shaking so bad I had trouble feeding myself. I think they gave some drug to try reduce the shakes but can't remember what it was or if it helped much. My memory is probably enhanced from the pred too. I think they were aware of the shaking as a problem but didn't seem too concerned about it. Like Al said, they told me it is wonder drug but horrible drug too, but without it I would have died so I gladly take it still. I thought the cramping in my hand was due to my Dupytrens Contractures but maybe it was the pred too. It is nice to be able to compare notes and symptoms here.

Sangye
01-02-2012, 11:59 AM
On high dose pred I used to get these bizarre hand cramps where my entire hand would deform. I can't reproduce it, even by squeezing one hand with the other. Are those the kind you guys got?

Al
01-02-2012, 12:51 PM
On high dose pred I used to get these bizarre hand cramps where my entire hand would deform. I can't reproduce it, even by squeezing one hand with the other. Are those the kind you guys got? Pretty much, ane either hand. And then there were those where my big toes would shoot up straight. But if I stretched out, then my calf would cramp. The only thing that helped was a massage, by someone else, since I couldn't bend over to do it myself without a charley horse...

Al

Sangye
01-03-2012, 05:15 AM
LOL Yeah, I still get the foot and ankle ones all the time. I often get many at once, as you described. Sometimes if they hit while I'm meditating I don't do anything and just let them go away on their own. Good practice!

annekat
01-03-2012, 05:29 AM
Huh. I get hand and foot cramps but am no longer on high dose pred. I thought it had something to do with the neuropathy, in the feet, anyway. They usually happen when I'm trying to drop off to sleep and I have to change positions to get them to stop. The hand ones happen when I'm trying to do something with my hands, and aren't as common as the feet ones.

Anne

Al
01-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Huh. I get hand and foot cramps but am no longer on high dose pred. I thought it had something to do with the neuropathy, in the feet, anyway. They usually happen when I'm trying to drop off to sleep and I have to change positions to get them to stop. The hand ones happen when I'm trying to do something with my hands, and aren't as common as the feet ones.
Probably is related to pred, Anne, though in a complicated way, possibly related to metabolic changes. I am on low-dose pred now (7.5 mg), and still get several of the weird cramps (though the shakes are, blessedly, gone--I think). I thought I was through with the toe/ankle business, but got it in both feet last week.....

Al

annekat
01-03-2012, 11:37 AM
Probably is related to pred, Anne, though in a complicated way, possibly related to metabolic changes. I am on low-dose pred now (7.5 mg), and still get several of the weird cramps (though the shakes are, blessedly, gone--I think). I thought I was through with the toe/ankle business, but got it in both feet last week.....

Al Oh, well I'm down to 10mg now.... so we're both on our way.

Sangye
01-03-2012, 02:32 PM
When I was on 2.5 mg pred I was still getting the foot cramps whenever I overexerted.

Twice
01-04-2012, 06:29 AM
I've always been weirded out by the hand cramps. Sometimes it's just my index finger sort of "flipping" underneath the next digit. Not painful, but definitely cramping. Sometimes my whole hand sort of screws up so the thumb and little finger meet. I've *kindof* noticed it at times when I think I'm closer to active wegs, but couldn't really swear on it.

edit: Foot cramps, too, but much less frequent. x

annekat
01-04-2012, 06:36 AM
I've always been weirded out by the hand cramps. Sometimes it's just my index finger sort of "flipping" underneath the next digit. Not painful, but definitely cramping. Sometimes my whole hand sort of screws up so the thumb and little finger meet. I've *kindof* noticed it at times when I think I'm closer to active wegs, but couldn't really swear on it.

edit: Foot cramps, too, but much less frequent. x I noticed the hand cramps first, before I was ever diagnosed, while working at a job which required using the hands constantly. They are similar to what you describe, but were temporary enough that they didn't really interfere with my work. For me, now, the foot cramps are more frequent, though they are mainly at night while lying down.

Anne

beeinformed
01-04-2012, 01:08 PM

Anne

Hi!

I've also been having foot cramps for a few months ( which like you occur when trying to fall asleep). I am interested in what you said about neuropathy being a possible cause of these cramps, as I also have neuropathy. I been in a flareup since the end of November and don't know if these cramps are part of my flareup (they been much worse since my flareup)/and or related to taking 8 mg. of medrol (equivalent to 10 mg. of prednisone).

Al
01-04-2012, 01:21 PM
I've also been having foot cramps for a few months ( which like you occur when trying to fall asleep). I am interested in what you said about neuropathy being a possible cause of these cramps, as I also have neuropathy. I been in a flareup since the end of November and don't know if these cramps are part of my flareup (they been much worse since my flareup)/and or related to taking 8 mg. of medrol (equivalent to 10 mg. of prednisone).

Could be either. i can't remember; are you taking any other meds to deal with your flare?

Al

Trudy
01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi!

I've had these hand cramps for years before taking any Prednisone. Sometimes my husband has to pry my hand open and other times my thumb looks like it is frozen to the palm of my hand. I do have neuropathy and Pred actually makes them happen less often, until I start lowering my dose. You might check your Cal/Mag intake as I have found taking a Cal/Mag with dinner lessens evening leg cramps.
trudy

mishb
01-07-2012, 08:42 PM
It might be an old wives tale but try placing a cork down inside the bottom of your bed if you suffer from foot and leg cramps at night.
I haven't done this myself but my mum does and swears by it.
So that it doesn't move around, place the cork in between the mattress protector and the sheet. Place it over towards the edge of the bed at the level where your feet would be.
It is supposed to be a cork from a wine bottle but mum uses a cork tile, made for floors and such, and when a cramp comes on, rubs her foot over the cork and it relieves it. I think it is also supposed to prevent it.
Apparently puting the back of a spoon on the cramp also relieves it almost instantly.

I have googled it and people swear by it ....... hey anythings worth a try

Sangye
01-08-2012, 04:53 AM
LOL I've never heard of either of those! I read the Wiki article on cork though. I had never thought about where cork came from! (It's a tree) Nothing about its unusual properties in the article, but I sure did learn a lot about the tree and many interesting ways cork is used.

Al
01-08-2012, 06:37 AM
LOL I've never heard of either of those! I read the Wiki article on cork though. I had never thought about where cork came from! (It's a tree) Nothing about its unusual properties in the article, but I sure did learn a lot about the tree and many interesting ways cork is used.

Cork is an interesting product. I put it on half my floor. So...can I avoid the cramps if I sleep drectly on the floor?

Al

Dirty Don
01-08-2012, 06:42 AM
So...can I avoid the cramps if I sleep drectly on the floor?Al

Only face down, inhaling the aromatics of the cork tree...and all its benefits....WHAT!!!!!!

Al
01-08-2012, 06:50 AM
Only face down, inhaling the aromatics of the cork tree...and all its benefits....WHAT!!!!!!

Hah! Sounds like a blackmail photo-op....

Al

mishb
01-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Cork is an interesting product. I put it on half my floor. So...can I avoid the cramps if I sleep drectly on the floor?

Al

The cork probably will only worked if it was raw (without being sealed) but I guess you could poor some wine all over it and then give it a try.
If the cork doesn't help, the wine might :w00t:

Dirty Don
01-08-2012, 10:50 AM

Interesting image...Al spread all over his new corkboard floor sniffing for the fruits of the wild with a nice glass of red wine...must be something to it...or it could be my drugs...sheesh!

Al
01-08-2012, 01:57 PM
The cork probably will only worked if it was raw (without being sealed) but I guess you could poor some wine all over it and then give it a try.

I'm imagining that as a YouTube moment my detractors would truly love: me, disheveled, semi-naked, and face-down, snoring in a puddle of cheap Malbec....

(Honest, it's for medicinal purposes!)

Al

reb876
02-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Hey goes it everyone, Steve from down town Aussie land back again to check in, being the massive Piss Head that I am let me just first comment on the fact that being a wedgie and taking all the meds I have been taking has not been able to scare me enough to keep me off the booze, but the mental picture I now have to try and sleep with now imagining AL disheveled, semi-naked, and face-down, snoring in a puddle of cheap Malbec May have just cured me of Alcholisim LOL..............

Moral of the Story Never underestimate What Booze can do for you........ Which leads me to my next little novel were I left of about the pred and Booze shakes but first I shall get another stubbie of insperation out of the beer fridge

Kami
02-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Seems kind of fast to go down by 10mg a week, I was brought down by 10mg every month.

Al
02-04-2012, 07:33 AM
Moral of the Story Never underestimate What Booze can do for you........ Which leads me to my next little novel were I left of about the pred and Booze shakes but first I shall get another stubbie of insperation out of the beer fridge

Hey, Steve, glad I, or, rather, my envisioned humiliation, could render a service to you concerning your moral/aesthetic dilemma regarding the limits of moderation.

Al