PDA

View Full Version : CYTOXAN And The Bunny Rabbits From Hell Band

Doug
04-05-2009, 10:36 AM
You are very correct, Jack! Let this now be the "Won't you ever get over this rabbit fixation of yours??" topic thread. I'm going to try what you said, and I hope I am successful at adding a bit of whimsy to this topic!

Doug
04-05-2009, 12:52 PM
I hope this attaches the infamous band logo:

andrew
04-05-2009, 01:17 PM
No attachment, Doug :)

Email it to me if you're having issues and I'll attach it for you.

Sangye
04-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Well, now I won't be able to sleep tonight, wondering what the band logo looks like....

Doug
04-05-2009, 01:31 PM
I think I got it as far as this web site. Look at "set trackbacks..." below and "Manage" attachments. (double-left-click on the image to enlarge)

Doug
04-05-2009, 02:35 PM
I didn't see the icon with the mountain, Jack, but I think I hiked all over the mountain range looking for it! I set Photobucket as one of my toolbars. It looks very interesting, and I can see using it more once I take some time to learn how to operate my new digital camera and- most important!- how to download it into my computer.

I was able to order a cup with the "band's" logo. It had to be the large one, a 15 oz. cup. (15 ounces is equal to 0.4436029 liters). I tried to order a T-shirt, but it wouldn't fit any size without losing edges to cropping. :D

All I can say is illness takes many forms. Haw!

Thank you, Jack and Andrew for your help! Canadians still are nicer than Australians, English, and Americans, but you two do a good job of making things tough for Canadians. Haw! I also know an incredibly rude joke about Kiwis, which I suspect started in Australia and made it to middle America by Internet. Even I was shocked. Never repeated it because I don't know any rude people. I ever tell you about my English friend Helen, who, when driving on a largely deserted Nebraska road, swerved over onto the left side, a maneuvre that left another friend (American) and I in a wet state of panic! "Helen, you are on the wrong side of the road!!!" we exclaimed in agitated tones. "Mmmm, OK," she said, moving back to the right side of the road. The next car was over the next hill. Helen admitted to boredom driving nearly straight roads with vitually no one on them, compared to roads in Paris, where she lives and works. We admitted to anguish that we screamed like little girls when she floated over into the left lane.

(I just noticed the little lightbulbs next to our names above entries are "lighted" when we are on line, anD clear when we are not!)