PDA

View Full Version : new to this

nessa
11-18-2011, 01:22 PM
hi i just joined just looking for people with wg to chat with. i have had wg for the last six years life just hasnt been the same since.. anywayz write back if u would like to chat. p.s: i have never spoken to anyone dats has wg before other then myself lol... god bless:biggrin1:

delorisdoe
11-18-2011, 01:26 PM
I am the same way...I never talk to outsiders about it either including my family. I have a friend at work and I handed her a book by wendy shanker-who also has wegeners and I told her "read this, she has what i have.".

Al
11-18-2011, 01:33 PM
hi i just joined just looking for people with wg to chat with. i have had wg for the last six years life just hasnt been the same since.. anywayz write back if u would like to chat. p.s: i have never spoken to anyone dats has wg before other then myself lol... god bless:biggrin1:

Nessa, welcome. Too bad you are one of us. Too bad we are who we are, too! This disease is, indeed, a game changer, and a life changer. But you will find plenty of chatters here, and plenty of material for your diary.

Al

nessa
11-18-2011, 02:50 PM
thanx for replying back... im trying to deal wit wg da best way i can i decided to join this site so i can have someone to chat with that understands and kno how it feels to have wg.. glad to know that im not alone.. thanx again and god bless... :)

nessa
11-18-2011, 02:52 PM
thanx for replying back.. i didnt even kno there was a book about there about i gotta check it out... thanx again and god bless

and i truely kno that it does hurt :(

Sangye
11-18-2011, 04:31 PM
Hi Nessa, welcome to the group! I hope you'll feel comfortable to ask questions, share your story and experiences, offer advice, or anything else that supports you.