PDA

View Full Version : Crawling back....

andrew
10-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi peeps
I see a lot has happened (happy and sad) in my absence. Thank you all for keeping the place together. Many things have happened in the months I've been absent. Had a kind of mental 'snap' and went south for a while. Feeling a lot better now though largely due to being in Europe for a month recently and recharging the batteries - big time.

I still need help with the site. I'm writing some documentation for anyone that cares to assist in approving user signups and creating accounts for those that can't get past the spam filter. I had some volunteers a while ago but please let me know again if you're interested. I think three will do for starters.

I will also pass on to these volunteers information on where this site is hosted and how to get in touch with the good folks in the data centre in case there's an issue and you can't get hold of me. Speaking of getting hold of me I'll also let the volunteers know a few additional contact details for me in case they're needed.

I still will be in the background more or less from now on at least until I get my all my ducks in a row :)

Sangye
10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
It's great to see you, Andrew! I'm so sorry you've been going through a hard time. I hope you can get those ducks to line up so we can see you more often. Hugs to you, Fearless Leader. :hug2:

DEE
10-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Sorry you have been having a rough time Andrew.Glad things are looking up ,Good to see a post from you DEEx
Take care of you .

jola57
10-09-2011, 01:48 PM
hallelujah I'm back, you had me worried when I couldn't connect. Thanks Andrew, it was great talking to you and knowing that its just a glitch.

andrew
10-09-2011, 01:53 PM
Heh thanks guys. Yep it was a glitch on a glitch. I made a noobie mistake. Must be losing my mojo :) All good now!!

RCOSSIO
10-10-2011, 01:35 AM
Glad you're back...Andrew.

Let me know what I can do to help you on the site. Be glad to do my part in keeping this amazing forum going!!

marta
10-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Nice to see you're back El Capitan. Sorry about the southward slide, but also glad to hear that it made you go do something out of the ordinary to recharge the batteries. It seems we're all of that grain, where we need to get that slap to make us realize what's important and how to get there. Or maybe I just speak for myself, who knows. Awesome to see you back though. If you still need some volunteers count me in, and if you're over your three volunteer limit you can use me as a spare when/if you need. Take care of yourself and think NORTH.

Lightwarrior
10-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Glad to hear from you Andrew. I will send your and your ducks light and energy.

Rose Cozzette
10-18-2011, 03:55 AM
Heh thanks guys. Yep it was a glitch on a glitch. I made a noobie mistake. Must be losing my mojo :) All good now!! gladyou are doing better, we all understand those backward steps. I am back after moving and still getting used to the new isp. am tired but have managed to get the house in shape with help from my daughter and son. take care of yourself.