PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here...

ticklytoes
02-21-2009, 01:02 PM
hello everyone-
i recently joined the forum to meet people with similar circumstances as i have had...i found out in july of 2008 that i have wegeners...since then, my life has been a roller coaster...from prednisone to imuran, to a recent tracheotomy, this crazy disease is drivin me nuts...anyone feel the same way?

ticklytoes

crackers
02-21-2009, 09:52 PM
welcome.you're right it is a crazy disease.there's nothing regular about it in any way.if you read the posts of other weggies you'll find everyone has different symptoms of varying severity.hopefully with the right treatment the roller coaster will level out a bit.keep in touch and let us know how you are doing.
john

Sangye
02-22-2009, 02:15 AM
Nuts? Who, me? :eek:

Why, it's easy to ignore the constant "I-can't-even-make-it-across-the-room" fatigue, the "I-can't-believe-something-can-hurt-this-much pain" and the nagging "Can-anyone-tell-me-when-the-ride-is-over" thoughts! HA! :D

RCOSSIO
02-22-2009, 02:24 PM
welcome to the NUT HOUSE!!!!....must be all the meds.......

andrew
02-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah, nuts is right. I get regular occurrences of "it wasn't so long ago, that used to work properly" for some part of the ol' body. I hope you get off the roller coaster soon. Do you have family/firends that understand what you're going through?