PDA

View Full Version : What not to do

Red
05-23-2011, 02:27 PM
1. Fry bacon naked

delorisdoe
05-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Respond to your employees texts after a few too many drinks.

Sangye
05-24-2011, 01:23 AM
1. Pet a burning dog

I find that extremely upsetting. Our temple has a dog rescue and has saved several dogs who were burned by humans. Animal abuse and torture is real and is nothing to laugh at. Let's please keep that off of this forum.

Chris G
05-24-2011, 01:56 AM
I find that extremely upsetting. Our temple has a dog rescue and has saved several dogs who were burned by humans. Animal abuse and torture is real and is nothing to laugh at. Let's please keep that off of this forum.

I hear ya Sangye & I TOTALLY share your love for animals - all of em, big and small......my dachshund sleeps IN our bed - under the covers! I scold him when he tries to eat the chipmunks, and I cry when I find them half dead in my garden. I can't watch most of the nature channels, cause I get upset when the baby gazelle gets eaten, and on the other hand I'd be eqaully upset if the baby lions were to starve to death! Ok, I hate snakes - but I've even made peace with the garter snake who lives in my garden and scares the pants off of me.......I talk to him, and tell him as long as he stops sneaking up on me, he can stay. I also believe people who abuse animals should go to jail for a very very long. To me Red's burning dog, sounded more like a figure of speech than reality. And awwwww, look at Red's dog!!! He's SOOOO cute. I surmise Red is ALMOST as big an animal lover as you and I are.

Frying bacon naked......now that's funny!!!:lol:

Red
05-24-2011, 01:59 AM
i am a dog lover myself i have 2 and animal abuse is real and nothing to laugh at i was not laughing at torture i am a volunteer at my animal shelter, i now what abuse is, so i am sorry i offeded you .

Sangye
05-24-2011, 02:01 AM
Thanks, Red. Thanks for volunteering at a shelter, too. It makes a big difference for the animals.

Psyborg
05-24-2011, 07:42 AM
Never do this...to a family of badgers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWE6oPv3KLs&feature=player_detailpage