PDA

View Full Version : ctx & rtx @ same time?

marta
05-15-2011, 12:58 PM
So I was looking through one of the Facebook pages for Wegener's the other day and noticed that two people were talking about getting RTX and CTX at the same time????? Really???? Have any of you heard of that? I haven't heard of one person on here having that kind of treatment and thought it odd that two people on the FB page were talking about it. Is this something new or is it just non WG docs shooting darts?

BTW, the FB page it's not a friendly place like here. It actually gives me the heeby-jeebies on there, for several reasons.

pberggren1
05-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Ya, I noticed that as well Marta. I was going to ask about it on FB but did not have time.

mishb
05-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Me too. :confused1:
Some of the people on there say some strange things, so I would rather get the real deal from here, where everyone is smart and in the know. :wink1:

Michelle

pberggren1
05-15-2011, 04:26 PM
You mean to tell me I am actually smart? I had no idea! :flapper::laugh::ohmy:

mishb
05-15-2011, 06:04 PM
Of course you are Phil. :razz:

I'm sorry everyone, I forgot one of the top forum rules ....'don't let Phil know he is smart" ...whoops

My bad :blushing:

Keep smiling
Michelle

pberggren1
05-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Don't worry, it wont go to my head. That is my "swelled head". :wink1:

Sangye
05-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Marta, were they transitioning from ctx to rtx and continuing the ctx until the rtx kicks in? It can't be too common since we have so many members going from ctx to rtx but no one seems to be on both.

Since they both affect B cell counts (ctx indirectly and rtx directly) I imagine it might be very tricky to manage.