PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Clinic - Vasculitis Foundation Symposium for Patients, Family & Friends

Sangye
04-01-2011, 02:37 AM
I got an email today from the VF about this half-day symposium (http://www.gifttool.com/registrar/ShowEventDetails?ID=1232&EID=9391) at Cleveland Clinic on May 3. It'd be great to have a member attend and report back to us!

Terri
04-01-2011, 12:15 PM
I got one too. What would be even greater if several of us could go and have a chance to meet for the day.
I'm thinking about it, but have to see how many sick days I have left for work. I've used up the past 2 wks with some problems.Still having some lung congestion. Back on 60 mg prednisone:predrage:

Sangye
04-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Sorry to hear your lungs aren't cooperating, Terri. I hope you can go. :smile1:

drz
04-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I got one too. What would be even greater if several of us could go and have a chance to meet for the day.
I'm thinking about it, but have to see how many sick days I have left for work. I've used up the past 2 wks with some problems.Still having some lung congestion. Back on 60 mg prednisone:predrage:
Do you have lung damage from the Wegs?

Terri
04-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I doubt that my lung problems are connected to wegs; as much as it is my own stupididy.:unsure:
Back around the 1st of March I was getting ready to leave for work at 6a.m. on a cold morning. I started my car so it would be nice and warm and as I started back into my house I could hear the smoke detector going off. Smoke was coming up from the basement and filling the upstairs. I had a stove pipe fire and fortunately it didn't go any farther than the pipe but I took in some of the smoke and had to do some cleaning afterward which would have been lots of dust. Not realizing what was happening to me it didn't take but a few days for the wheezing to start. So now I still have congested lungs and I am taking the 12 day pk of pred to try and clear it up along with an inhaler to relax me. This has been a long winter. I am ready for summer.:crying:

Sangye
04-02-2011, 02:53 PM
Gosh Terri, what an awful sequence of events! Hugs to you :hug2: