PDA

View Full Version : For people in the Pittsburgh area.

stikker
02-15-2011, 11:09 AM
The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium is pleased to let you know the University of Pittsburgh is now enrolling patients for our study:
Study Name: 5505 - VCRC Longitudinal Protocol for Wegener's Granulomatosis and Microscopic Polyangiitis

drz
02-15-2011, 02:50 PM
The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium is pleased to let you know the University of Pittsburgh is now enrolling patients for our study:
Study Name: 5505 - VCRC Longitudinal Protocol for Wegener's Granulomatosis and Microscopic Polyangiitis

There are several places you can contact to participate in this study according to the email i received so you don't need to be near Pittsburgh.

Brooke
02-16-2011, 05:56 AM
I have received a couple of emails myself about different studies.

stikker
02-16-2011, 09:42 AM
Sorry. I was not clear.
I am a part of this study through Boston Medical Center. In addition to the other facilities that participate in the study, U of Pitts. is now a part of it and can enroll people. It only involves having bloods drawn (lots of them). Once per quarter and when you flare. You also fill out a survey about how you feel.
I will give my blood to anyone that wants it. I would love to be a part of the cure!