PDA

View Full Version : Psyborg = Nerd!

Psyborg
01-20-2011, 12:49 PM
So yesterday I went to my Chiro for an adjustment. Went well, and helped with the pain I'd had in my shoulder. I then proceed to walk to my car, step on a patch of black ice, and next thing I know I'm on my butt :biggrin1:

You know how when you fall everything goes slow motion? Well I must be getting old because I totally was walking then I was on my butt :)

Anyway my shoulder manage to land on the downspout that caused the ice so now it really hurts :p Bruised my wrist pretty good.

Then I went in to tell them and I had to go through another treatment and massage. I just wanted to have them salt so some old person didn't break a hip.

Anyway that's my tragically uncool story of the week :)

Sangye
01-20-2011, 01:35 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry. I will tell you that it was better to fall right after an adjustment than before one. At least your joints were all in the right place when you fell. And I'm very glad to hear they adjusted you right away afterwards-- best way to avoid further damage and heal quickly.

drz
01-20-2011, 01:56 PM
So yesterday I went to my Chiro for an adjustment. Went well, and helped with the pain I'd had in my shoulder. I then proceed to walk to my car, step on a patch of black ice, and next thing I know I'm on my butt :biggrin1:

You know how when you fall everything goes slow motion? Well I must be getting old because I totally was walking then I was on my butt :)

Anyway my shoulder manage to land on the downspout that caused the ice so now it really hurts :p Bruised my wrist pretty good.

Then I went in to tell them and I had to go through another treatment and massage. I just wanted to have them salt so some old person didn't break a hip.

Anyway that's my tragically uncool story of the week :)

It sounds fortunate that you didn't break anything. My doctors have told me I would shatter like glass if had a fall. I hope I never have to find out if that is true. glad you are OK.

Psyborg
01-20-2011, 11:54 PM
3-5 more inches of snow today. Hopefully I can avoid another slip :)

Sangye
01-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Bob can you get some of those cleats that strap on shoes? I hear they work well.

chrisTIn@
01-21-2011, 03:05 AM

I'm sure you can. :wink1:
Hope you get well soon, Bob.

Luce
01-21-2011, 04:24 AM
Sounds like your chiropractors are on to a money maker there - hope you heal well!

Hammy8241
01-21-2011, 05:36 AM

At least the landing will be softer!:biggrin1:

Brooke
01-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Ouch! Glad nothing broke!

Sangye
01-21-2011, 06:29 AM
Sounds like your chiropractors are on to a money maker there - hope you heal well!
ROTFL Well someone has to cover the overhead! :laugh: