PDA

View Full Version : has anyone tried Neuroveen(homeopathic) for nerve damage

Carol
01-10-2011, 08:53 PM
The nerve damage in my feet is very painful at the moment and was researching on the net and saw Neuroveen a homeopathic treatment. Has anyone tried this or heard about it. i'd have to import it into Australia. Carol Lakes Entrance Australia

dunkie2202
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey Carol.. fellow aussie weggie here lol... Sorry I've never heard of this treatment how is it used? Not that I have a nerve problem in my feet but if it should work I wonder if it works for diabetics? They have problems with nerve damage to their lower extremities.

elephant
01-10-2011, 10:20 PM
Carol, have you asked your doctor about it? I was wondering maybe you should see a homeopathic physician. It may be worth a try, but of course you want to talk with your physician and make sure that it doesn't interact with your other medicines.

Sangye
01-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Carol, I also suggest you consult with a homeopath. I'll tell you what several highly-trained homeopaths told me when I wanted to use various homeopathic remedies after dx, though. They said that because of the nature of Wegs and the medical treatment, I should never use homeopathy. Homeopathy works on many levels to restore balance to the body--from subtle levels to gross. That means it can oppose your meds and/or stimulate the immune system.

I didn't believe them, of course, and took a remedy to help push a tooth fragment out of my jaw. Within 5 minutes of taking it, I got severe roving pain in organs, muscles, and joints. I let it go on for about 20 minutes to see if it would stop but it worsened. I quickly antidoted it (smelled coffee grounds) and the pain stopped within moments. It was terrifying and I've never used my beloved homeopathic remedies again. They are amazing and can help so many people. It's heartbreaking, like losing a friend.

ScreaminMeanie
01-11-2011, 05:42 AM
Sangye, do you know (and I apologize if it's been posted elsewhere on this forum) if there is any basis for using acupuncture to treat nerve damage?

Sangye
01-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Yes, it is excellent. Just make sure they don't do anything to stimulate your immune system.

Lightwarrior
01-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Carol, I also suggest you consult with a homeopath. I'll tell you what several highly-trained homeopaths told me when I wanted to use various homeopathic remedies after dx, though. They said that because of the nature of Wegs and the medical treatment, I should never use homeopathy. Homeopathy works on many levels to restore balance to the body--from subtle levels to gross. That means it can oppose your meds and/or stimulate the immune system.

I didn't believe them, of course, and took a remedy to help push a tooth fragment out of my jaw. Within 5 minutes of taking it, I got severe roving pain in organs, muscles, and joints. I let it go on for about 20 minutes to see if it would stop but it worsened. I quickly antidoted it (smelled coffee grounds) and the pain stopped within moments. It was terrifying and I've never used my beloved homeopathic remedies again. They are amazing and can help so many people. It's heartbreaking, like losing a friend.

I agree Sangye, I have always used homeopathic remedies, it is like losing a friend.