PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery of the Underlined Dr Seo

Sangye
12-24-2010, 04:14 AM
For a long time, I've been baffled by the fact that this software insists on underlining Dr Seo's name every time I write it. Dr Seo Dr Seo Dr Seo Dr Seo. See? :blink:

I mean, he's pretty important to me and to a lot of Weggies but so are other Wegs docs, and their names aren't underlined.

Today, I happened to see why this software thinks the name Seo is so groovy that it deserves to be highlighted. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see that the software (or something--not really a computer person) is called vBSEO. So there you have it. Today's useless but interesting fact. :rolleyes1::biggrin1:

misskay
12-24-2010, 05:47 AM
ahhh... I always wondered. Figured it was some sort of spell-check thing that didn't recognize the word. Makes perfect sense now...

Brooke
12-24-2010, 06:04 AM
That is funny!

drz
12-24-2010, 07:00 AM
Sangye
I think you are under estimating your software. It just knows how important he is to you and your software is being respectful of your feelings when it underlines his name. I wish my software was half as considerate of my feelings. Merry Christmas.

freakyschizogirl
12-24-2010, 09:01 AM
haha!!

Love it Sangye!! I had wondered why too. i presumed it was highlighting a link for somewhere!!