PDA

View Full Version : Let's all have a Holiday Dance Together

marta
12-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Since we can't really do it in real life, I've done it in cyber world. I'm dancing with my fam. If you're brave enough, let's all have a Weggie Dance party.

Here's mine:
Holidays by JibJab Sendables - Holidays - Video shared by Marta (http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/aSmos2HTiGUAmlGS)

and here's where you can make your own:
JibJab Sendables eCards (http://sendables.jibjab.com/role_selection/holiday_disco?cmpid=1337)

C'mon people, let's dance together. Make a video and post it here.

pberggren1
12-02-2010, 08:55 AM
That is funny Marta! What do you call yourselves? The Chunky Monkeys!:laugh:

Sangye
12-02-2010, 09:36 AM
LOL That was great, Marta!

elephant
12-02-2010, 09:52 AM
That was very good! Make more!

marta
12-02-2010, 01:22 PM
That is funny Marta! What do you call yourselves? The Chunky Monkeys!:laugh:

If you noticed Phil, I used a pre-pred photo, so there is noooo cheeks. So it's not the chunky monkeys... although if you see me now, you'd be blown away at the size of my cheeks. They're twice as big as when we saw each other.

So why isn't anyone else posting themselves dancing, it only takes a few minutes... I wanna dance party.

jola57
12-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Oh those were the days, keep on groovin Marta

pberggren1
12-02-2010, 04:04 PM
If you noticed Phil, I used a pre-pred photo, so there is noooo cheeks. So it's not the chunky monkeys... although if you see me now, you'd be blown away at the size of my cheeks. They're twice as big as when we saw each other.

So why isn't anyone else posting themselves dancing, it only takes a few minutes... I wanna dance party.

I never did dance. I would just make a fool of myself.

So with those puffed up cheeks are there some squirrels taking a second look at you? :lol::laugh:

elephant
12-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Those squirrels are probably wanting some nuts!

chrisTIn@
12-03-2010, 04:20 AM

I LOVE your 'dance party', very nice!
Would like to do it myself, but I don't have the family-photo's on this laptop.
Maybe later this week...

Anyway...
Have a nice and happy holiday everybody! :thumbsup:

marta
12-03-2010, 07:08 PM
Good to hear ChrisTIn@. I was afraid that it was going to be one of those embarassing Junior High School Dance nightmares where you're dancing by yourself.
C'mon people, it's not like it's our joints taking a Disco Beating.