PDA

View Full Version : Fun with statistics

andrew
11-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Hay hay
Just dragged some statistics out for anyone that's interested. We're getting pumped full of visitors which is excellent. There's a summary/dashboard then some more detail in the other attachments if you're interested.

The ones that many find most interesting are the list of countries from which people have visited. Australia is third on the list, a fair way away from the UK (second) and the USA (first).

You may also find the top 500 search terms in Google interesting to see what people are searching for when they get here. I am at a loss to explain why "wegners grandulamatosis support hull" is number one but perhaps there was a support group established there recently? I can't find anything in Google when I searched but I only looked for about 15 seconds.

Jack
11-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Who are all these people in Alaska with Wegener's? I didn't think anyone lived there.

DEE
11-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Hi Andrew i think i was the one that asked about support group in hull and have googled but never found there or even close
if anybody knows different please let me know DEE x

andrew
11-26-2010, 09:54 PM
Hi Andrew i think i was the one that asked about support group in hull and have googled but never found there or even close
if anybody knows different please let me know DEE x

Yeah but not 260 times :-) Hope you find one!

DEE
11-26-2010, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE=andrew;30029]Yeah but not 260 times
not that many times
brain cell working today ,will try to remember to ask wg consult on next visit to HULL

Sangye
11-27-2010, 01:42 AM
Who are all these people in Alaska with Wegener's? I didn't think anyone lived there.
LOL Jack, since Alaska is part of the US it has the same color.

Jack
11-27-2010, 04:45 AM
LOL Jack, since Alaska is part of the US it has the same color.

:rolleyes1:

You know, that never occurred to me! I must be having a thick day. :blushing:

Sangye
11-27-2010, 06:28 AM
Yeah, it's not like you at all. I thought there was a good chance you were kidding me, and I expected to hear about it! It took me a few minutes of looking at the map to figure it out, though. I'm having my usual thick day. :biggrin1: