PDA

View Full Version : Im back.....in a good way

coffeelover
11-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Hello fellow weggies. I want to apologize for being gone so long. You see...I have been feeling pretty darn good and started to live my life again and this very important website got put on the back burner. For that I apologize. Phil even e mailed me at work to see how I was doing. That was so nice. I really do miss chatting and especially reading all of your stories and expertise. It is always helpful to know others are in the same predicament.
I still have stenosis and still taking pred. All my numbers remain constant. I am still gaining pred weight and still taking mexotrexate weekly but other than that things remain the same. I had a busy summer with work and family issues. But Health wise...no big changes. Which is good.
It appears we have added many new people and I hope to get online again as often as possible and get to know you all. I cant possible read everything that I have missed but will try to catch up the best I can. For those of youwho know me already. hello and for all the newbies.....I am glad you found this site. It has been quite helpful for me and a wealth of information.
Lisa (coffeelover)

pberggren1
11-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Yay Lisa!

Welcome back, but of course there are no obligations. We always enjoy your company though.

Sangye
11-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Nice to see you, Lisa. I'm glad to hear you're feeling so well!

We have new smileys, and we're not afraid to (over)use them. :w00t::ohmy::thumbsup:

dunkie2202
11-23-2010, 04:29 PM
Hey Lisa, its so good to hear that a fellow WG has been able to get back to a normal working life... Good health to you

andrew
11-23-2010, 09:40 PM
How dare you!!! :-) Well done on feeling better. Glad you were away for a good reason. Keep living life!

Jack
11-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Hi Lisa, it's great to hear that you are feeling well. Easing your contact with the Forum is a good thing since it is one more marker on your road to a normal life. You don't need to be Wegener's driven every day! ;)

Hope you can have many trouble free years, as I did at one time and that advances in treatment can keep you in good shape.

elephant
11-24-2010, 12:11 AM
Glad to hear from you Coffelover! Sounds like you are doing good. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

JanW
11-24-2010, 06:47 AM
How your stenosis doing, CL? I seem to remember you had a trach? I'm always interested since I have this condition myself.

Col 23
11-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Hi coffee lover
Wonderful that your moving forward, so pleased with good news it gives a lot of hope.
cheers Col 23