PDA

View Full Version : Sangye you would have been proud if me :)

DEE
11-11-2010, 05:27 AM
feeling rubbish today ,was woken up when trying to take a nap to play catch up from sleepless night
the phone woke me it was the colagulation unit about my warfarin
they said i could stop taking it after i got my results yesterday saying to take 9mg and re test a week on monday
:confused1: asked why .they said a doc i saw once back in april when i had multi blood clots said i could
SO i pointed out when i last saw him as he was one of the doc who;s ward i had been on for 5 weeks and missed wg never even considered wg even my gp suggested it 4yrs ago
expianed about op that im having and said i would rather they refer to wg consult who i see ever three weeks :rolleyes1:
big and brave for me as before i came on site i would have done it without question
if i have to come off them good but i need to know more as have not manage to stay in range for more than two weeks:w00t:

Geoff
11-11-2010, 06:02 AM
Nice One DEE, must be that new Hoodie giving you some attitude!!

eileenv
11-11-2010, 06:31 AM
Sorry your not to good today Dee, so glad you gave them what for, i really must get a hoodie.

Sangye
11-11-2010, 06:34 AM
LOL I'm definitely proud of you, Dee. It takes a lot of courage to be assertive with our docs. Good for you! :thumbsup::biggrin1:

DEE
11-11-2010, 07:51 AM
Thanks Sangye i thought about it and he has no idea what been going on ,and maybe the extra painkillers helpt :biggrin1:
eileen hoodies great well worth the money i paid for it :thumbup:

elephant
11-11-2010, 07:58 AM
Good for you Dee, hope you sleep well tonight.

JanW
11-11-2010, 09:35 AM
Good for you, Dee!